WIP XValley Raceway (offroad track)

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by racerguy24, Jun 12, 2016.

1. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

Its been so long since we had a pure off-road race track with jumps. Now we will finally have an off-road track! The XValley raceway was started earlier this year and was teased on the forum(I think) and discord a couple times, it was delayed when I have a new pc in late march because I forgot the track files from the old pc. This includes 2 tracks and a secret crashing area. Right now I am trying to smoothen out the secondary track, put more obstacles in and get some decorations in to make it more alive. I am planning on releasing this track hopefully the same time the RG Vortexx releases just so there will be a place to drive the buggy on. Hope you all are excited to have an off-road track again.

Pictures:
    screenshot_00062.png screenshot_00063.png screenshot_00064.png screenshot_00065.png screenshot_00066.png screenshot_00067.png screenshot_00068.png

• Like Like x 7
  2. Shaynethegamer

Shaynethegamer
    Expand Collapse

Is It done?

3. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

UPDATE:
    -added a few stands because some people would like to watch the race.
    -added 10 hidden mini houses (or doll houses)
    Not yet. Because I am making a vehicle and e3 going on this week its gonna be a slow progress for a bit, but I will try to focus mainly on this. Don't expect me to release right away because I'm planning on releasing this the same time as the vortexx.

I just now noticed I forgot to mark as WIP. How many more fails can I do? o_O

4. 1185323118

Expand Collapse

The colour of the map is a bit too cold, maybe adjust it a bit?

5. Shaynethegamer

Shaynethegamer
    Expand Collapse

Lol i was just wondering because this map looks epic, don't rush it and we'll patiently wait :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. KaptainVanilla

KaptainVanilla
    Expand Collapse

can you add a whoops section of decent length kinda how it is in the baja 1000 with a bunch of small jumps please

7. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

UPDATE
    I'm not gonna show any changes because I want to keep it a surprise.
    Release date confirmed! early-mid July! Releasing the same time as vortexx releases. (hopefully)
    Get ready!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice