Wish List of Ideas

Discussion in 'Beam-Monsters' started by enjoyinorc6742, Dec 9, 2016.

1. world championship crd

world championship crd
    Expand Collapse

hes been here longer than u

2. bluntfello

bluntfello
    Expand Collapse

So he's been dreaming longer huh?

3. Willistheillist

Willistheillist
    Expand Collapse

A simple one that I would love is that all the trucks don't come pre arranged with linked steering. Its not realistic, i dont know of any trucks like this. It should come as independent when you select any truck, seeing as it tells you that "G and H" are your left and right, and they don't work unless you select independent steering. just my 2 cents.

4. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

It's been considered.

Linked Steering is simply easier/more immediate to play for newcomers, that's the only reason why it's the default option.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Willistheillist

Willistheillist
    Expand Collapse

It also hinders the actual performance of the vehicle in game. This is as close as it gets to an actual simulator for a real 1:1 truck.. A linked steering shouldn't be the default. Ive driven a few trucks.. I understand not a lot of people understand the feeling you get when you hit that rear steer switch, but I guarantee you if it were linked how the game is, It'd be much more confusing than the real world rear steer. I'm sure you know this though. I'm not gonna knock on what you've done because I cannot thank you enough for creating this.. I feel bad for even mentioning this, because of all you've done... but this is the wish list thread, and its meant for creative purposes and constructive criticism. Either way, I honestly cant wait to see whats next. Is there a way to simply hit a Key bind that would allow the steering to switch between the two instead of manually going into the editing option?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Alas, no, switching parts on the fly is not possible right now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. supercharge71

supercharge71
    Expand Collapse

Not sure if it would be officially attached to the CRD via the parts menu since I think that's impossible. But I recently had the idea of an app that would function as an RII, so say you flip the truck the app senses that you are flipped (maybe utilize the pitch or roll app we have currently) and shuts down the motor after a second or two just to give you that little extra head room. I feel like this would be pretty cool little feature to help with me not having to reach down and hit the V key after a roll and having the truck awkwardly run for like 3 seconds after it would've been shut off irl. Just a suggestion/thought I had. Maybe someone here could help start development if its even possible?

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Could be done (fairly easily even) but, being an app, it would be available globally for all vehicles.

I'd rather implement it via LUA as an appendage to the existing RII light parts.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Hawk005

Hawk005
    Expand Collapse

In addition to that the RII flashes or blinksm like in real life would be pretty cool

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. zacster95

zacster95
    Expand Collapse

I havent seen it listed but a diesel brodozer would be a great addition to the CRD pack

Attached Files:

• BroDozerNashTN.jpg
  11. Hawk005

Hawk005
    Expand Collapse

It is a skin but I forget what pack, its not diesel though.

12. Theboss987

Theboss987
    Expand Collapse

Bev Pack

13. freddy5404

freddy5404
    Expand Collapse

Team scream don’t have crd chassis and Jurassic attack

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

There is a Predator body but it isn’t jbeamed.

15. freddy5404

freddy5404
    Expand Collapse

Maybe there would be a s10 body on the crd in near future at all maybe you could slap those skins on but it wouldn’t be realistic right now there is an Avenger skin and a Rage skin being worked on the TT but that’s it.

16. Mike Bevavava

Mike Bevavava
    Expand Collapse

Pezo runs custom chassis's, Team Scream is all their own designs besides the current Brutus which is one of Pablo's Racesources, Jurrassic was custom in the states, FELD ran one on a PEI overseas, and Pearl is a Cohen/Eddie.

17. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Not a CRD in real life.

Mod will only get CRD Diggers. That is, 23, 27, 34 (already in game), 36, 37, 38 (coming soon).

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mike Bevavava

Mike Bevavava
    Expand Collapse

39 was also made as a CRD, driven by Randy Brown.
    --- Post updated ---
    Um... those are all Digger 20.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

Well your wish won't ever come true because this is the most realistic monster truck that has ever been recreated digitally.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

Um. Lazy??? You're joking right? You have been here for a week ad you call the mod lazy. WE HAVE LIVES. If you were to see this mod 2 years ago, you would be impressed with what has been changed. We work hard every day to improve this mod and you call it lazy. Just wait for the right chassis because no matter how much you beg it won't go on the CRD chassis.

• Agree Agree x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice