WIP Beta released Wind Race

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by crazikyle, Dec 7, 2015.

1. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

I present to you, Wind Race. A nice race on a windy day.

This will be in beta for now, so I can receive feedback on performance and entertainment value and adjust the scenario accordingly so that the final release will be fun and easy to run for the majority of users. Also, it's my first release and I want to make sure that the files are setup properly, and installation works the way it should for the final release.

You will need the map Matrix Freeway by @Occam's Razer , and some custom part configs which are included in the download

To install, merge the contents of matrix_freeway found in the download with the main version in \Documents\BeamNG.drive\mods\Levels\matrix_freeway. Take the vehicles folder found in the download and place it directly in \Documents\BeamNG.drive, as it only contains part configurations.

Thanks to @Scepheo for help with the wind, and occams razer for the map.

Attached Files:

#1 crazikyle, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

Finally got everything fixed for the newest version of matrix freeway as well as permission from occams razer, so I can now finally release into beta. Sorry for the wait!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice