Wiki

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by rt389g@hotmail.c, Sep 8, 2014.

1. rt389g@hotmail.c

rt389g@hotmail.c
    Expand Collapse

I know this is a work in progress, and it has a way to go. I really like Blenders Wiki and its Manual. I like the way its presented, there is a seperate tutorial section and the manual goes into great detail, and is well written. I like that history is included and a lot more. I was just very impressed with their wiki pulling everything together. I am struggling with the Blender learning curve and their user manual is truely the Blender bible for the new user. Again I know Beamngs wiki has a long long way to go. I just hope Beamng's wiki follows Blenders lead. For a newbe like me Beamngs wiki is helpful, but there is so so much more that could be in there. And yes if I get to the point of real understanding of Beamng, maybe I can contribute, but for a newbe I would be stumbling over myself now. Maybe the Beamng Wiki will get there someday when the game is actually released. For now all I am saying is Blenders wiki is a very good model for a wiki.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice