1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Wheel Adapter / Spacer

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by MapleBacon, Sep 26, 2016.

1. MapleBacon

MapleBacon
    Expand Collapse

How would I make a mod that acts like a wheel adapter/spacer? I would like to be able to attach it as wheel and then attach a wheel on the other side of it. it would have adjustable wheel spacing (with a tuning slider) and can convert say a 4 lug hub to a 5 lug. I want to make it as a proof of concept for now. If it works, I want to know how to model it to stretch the adapter model with the spacing the user sets.

Attached Files:

• spidertrax-wheel-adapter-5.jpg
  2. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

Just an idea but maybe you could just extend the bottom suspension arm, this may have unwanted effects but may be easier than making a spacer, that to my knowledge nobody has done before.
    --- Post updated ---
    Or maybe even just come up with a new set of wheels, considering that the stance communtity that use spacers do not usually use the wheels that are available in beam, they look more aftermarket and have a super deep dish to bring the wheels out further.

3. MapleBacon

MapleBacon
    Expand Collapse

I still want to be able to have a mod for adapting hub type (4-lug, 5-lug, 6-lug, etc) and add extra spacing to the wheels without modifying each individual cars supension

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice