1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

What's different in Italy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glorious_duck, May 1, 2019.

1. Glorious_duck

Glorious_duck
    Expand Collapse

So, Nadeox recently posted this image showing what's changed in the italy map. Let's put too much effort into analyzing this.

By using a photo editing program, and pasting the bottom (new) image onto the top (old) one, we can use a difference blend to see what exactly has changed.

Woah, quite a bit! The areas that are light colored are where there have been changes made. Let's mark them in red on the new picture and see exactly what they are.

So what exactly changed?

1. Bottom left building
    This one is a pretty minor change. It simply moved to the left a bit.

2. Bottom right building
    This is brand new. The fire station and gas station are completely new, with the dev team already having uploaded some pictures of the former.

3. Top right trees
    Again, a small change. Trees were added to this bit of the peninsula so it looks nicer.

4. Top large grouping
    Big change, a lot of the port was redone, and the castle has had some updates to it. I can't find a picture of the new castle right now, so just look at the port instead.

5. Top building (left)
    Also brand new, this appears to be some sort of large villa or hotel. It wasn't there previously, and I'm not sure if the following picture is it exactly, but that's currently my guess.

That seems to be all that was teased in that image. Some minor stuff of note is additional vegetation, rocks, and general landscaping was added, along with a spattering of a few houses. The airport terminal was changed slightly to what appears to be a more modern look with a bit more detail.

And so the wait continues for the next italy update!

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice