Whats been going on.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by bhorton, Nov 11, 2016.

1. bhorton

bhorton
    Expand Collapse

So, some of you may have noticed that I have gone rather quiet recently, and that my modding progress has stopped. Recently, I have been dealing with huge amounts of stress from college, and I have been dealing with a lot of family issues. This has really dampened my motivation for making repaints for the game. My skin pack will be updated in the future, with a big update (not setting a date, but possibly December). Sorry about this, I just needed to get this out.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

What year of college are you in? also having family issues on top of college doesnt soudn that great :( . I hope it improves for you!
    also,
    Can others contribute to why they are not as active with modding? if so for me its depression. got me really down. no motivation for anything

• Like Like x 1
  3. amarks240

amarks240
    Expand Collapse

Wh
    Whatup b dizzle my nizzle H bomb. where all out here trying to make a dollar out of 99 cents. for what it's worth, and I suspect you already know this, but your college years being your best years hasn't been valid since the 80s. hang in there.

4. bhorton

bhorton
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, I am in the last year. (University after this)
    Thanks.

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice