What musicians do you dislike/hate?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by 95Crash, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

On a serious note:

I have no idea who Justin Beiber thinks he is to start the decade with a song that repeats the most unattractive phrase ever. And then he had the audacity to put it on a hip-hop ish beat. Nobody does Migos better than Migos, but even they stopped the repetition thing.

Also, assuming you had time to read my long a$$ bio, I despise Katy Perry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I did read your bio and I am 100% aware that you despise Katy Perry. My mom sung "Firework" to me and it really annoyed me. By the way, I'm assuming that "baby" is the most unattractive phrase ever, right?

3. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Oh I'm talking about his new song yummy. I'm not a girl or gay but I'm sure "Girl you got that yummy" isn't attractive to the average girl who isn't a Justin Bieber fan.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Interesting, I did not know that Justin Bieber had a song called "Yummy". By the way, if you want to have a girlfriend or even a wife someday. Make sure that the girl you want isn't a belieber.

5. KrukasKlep

KrukasKlep
    Expand Collapse

Sounds like it was written by a soundclod rapper but also a gas station crackhead.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

So Justin Bieber?

• Like Like x 1
  7. batterypowered2

batterypowered2
    Expand Collapse

My brother despises Billie Eilish as a person and her music, as far as I know she hasn't done anything wrong to make him hate her ?I'm 13 and a girl so everyone assumes I love Billie when I'm actually not too keen on her music (impossible, right?)

Anyway, I don't like Panic! At the Disco and i find their songs hard to listen to, while I still respect them as people.

8. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I don't know Billie Eilish as a person, but I do think that her music (at least the music off her 2019 album) sucks big time.

9. carcrazyalex

carcrazyalex
    Expand Collapse

I hate pretty much all modern songs, including pop, rap, and all this other modern junk.
    I like rock music from the 1960’s, 70’s and 80’s. Like Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi, The Rolling Stones, the Beatles, AC/DC etc...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

My mom likes AC/DC, but I don't care for them. More power to you for liking them, but I don't. I think the vocalist is bad because he sounds like a heavymetal version of Elmo in my opinion, plus I just get sick of AC/DC playing on the radio. That said, there are modern musicians I hate such Taylor Swift. I also don't care for Justin Bieber or Nickelback.

11. carcrazyalex

carcrazyalex
    Expand Collapse

To be honest, Brian Johnson and Bon Scott (AC/DC singers) probably permanently ruined their voices and throats by singing in that tone lol...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Exactly. Anyways, I'm glad you like AC/DC. I don't care for them, but I'm glad you like them. By the way, do you have any more musicians that you dislike/hate?

13. carcrazyalex

carcrazyalex
    Expand Collapse

Well probably just any pop artist, I don’t know much about that type of music anyway, but people like Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and other popular people like that. ( sorry if I misspelled their names, I don’t think I’ve ever written them before)

14. batterypowered2

batterypowered2
    Expand Collapse

Ed Sheeran is so damn overrated. My music taste is all over the place, i like songs that go back to the 70's and i like songs that were released this year. I found this song and nobody can find it's name, but it's really catchy

--- Post updated ---
    Yeah i liked Ocean Eyes a little, and Bellyache, but she seems to be putting no effort in her songs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Exactly, I really don't like Billie Eilish's music.

16. G-Farce

G-Farce
    Expand Collapse

I don't understand Parkway Drive, or really any screamo band. It's only good for 2 seconds worth of expression

17. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

humminah humminah watch me blow up your lawn for even saying the word screamo.

18. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Hey @Mullethead, welcome back to this thread =D

Anyways, I have 3 questions for you.

1. What do you think of Screamo?
    2. Have you heard of a grindcore band called Napalm Death and if you have, what do you think of them?
    3. What do you think of the band Florida Georgia Line?

19. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

1. Screamo isn't even a thing really, it's just the fact that people use it to call metal because SCREAM = BAD MUSIC and I fucking despise seeing the word at all.
    2. I recognize the name, never heard their music so can't say anything else.
    3. I don't care for country music (with the exception of John Denver), so I find them.... eh. "Cruise" though makes me want to shove a broadsword through both of my ears, it's that annoying and repetitive.

20. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for answering my questions =)

Do you have more musicians that you dislike/hate?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice