What if all games were combined into one?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by QUANTUM0, Nov 26, 2018.

?

Where would it be set?

1. England/Wales/Northern Ireland

17.6%
  2. Scotland

5.9%
  3. Ireland

5.9%
  4. Holland

17.6%
  5. Germany

17.6%
  6. Belgium

11.8%
  7. Scandinavia

5.9%
  8. Iceland

5.9%
  9. Greenland

5.9%
  10. The artic circle

5.9%
  11. France

5.9%
  12. Italy

5.9%
  13. USA (East)

23.5%
  14. USA (West)

41.2%
  15. USA (South)

29.4%
  16. USA (Mid)

23.5%
  17. Canada/Alaska

17.6%
  18. Mexico

5.9%
  19. Argentina/Peru/Bolivia/Chile

5.9%
  20. Brazil

5.9%
  21. Africa (Sahara)

5.9%
  22. Africa (North)

5.9%
  23. Africa (South)

5.9%
  24. Ukraine

5.9%
  25. Russia

35.3%
  26. China

17.6%
  27. Nepal

5.9%
  28. India

5.9%
  29. Bangladesh

5.9%
  30. Japan

5.9%
  31. Australia

5.9%
  32. New Zealand

5.9%
  33. Hawaii

11.8%
  34. Antarctica

11.8%
  35. The Philippines

5.9%
  36. Karibati

5.9%
  37. Turkey

5.9%
  38. Other

29.4%
  39. Spain

5.9%
  40. Malta

5.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. QUANTUM0

QUANTUM0
    Expand Collapse

Yeah this’ll never happen, for obvious reasons. But it’s fun to think about. Imagine Forza cars with BeamNG and Just Cause 4 physics with GTA players destroying farming sim players farms. It would be fun and horrific at the same time. So I’m just curious if anyone has ideas on how something like that would play out

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. PriusRepellent

PriusRepellent
    Expand Collapse

It'd be set everywhere at once, and have system requirements so high that not even a multi-billionaire could run it. Gameplay-wise it'd be like GMod on steroids and be called an open-universe game instead of open-world. PlatinumGames would also most likely have some involvement in it because they seem to like mashing genres together.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. QUANTUM0

QUANTUM0
    Expand Collapse

Then EA arrives

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

It would be multiverse in parallel universe, that way it would be possible :)

5. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes

• Like Like x 1
  6. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I would probably like there to be both fictional cars and real world cars as a way to cross reality and fiction together in the game.

Also, this reminds me a bit of my game idea from months ago (it's in another thread that's currently dead for now), so I already dig the idea of this.

Link to the idea I'm referring to: Driven: America

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. JonasTMT

JonasTMT
    Expand Collapse

Why am I getting so triggered by the poll.. Holland =/= The Netherlands.
    It probably feature the whole world or even other planets/ solar systems etc. And it won't be a succes, because it's just a combination. Forza + beam + just cause would work, maybe farming or other work sim would work in combination, but if you can ruine others work wouldn't be fun for whoose work is ruined.

8. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Just Forza cars? So no trucks, no mainstream, ordinary family sedans, no crossovers, no minivans, no cheap cars?

Pfft.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also, why no entire USA? The Crew somehow managed to do it.

9. QUANTUM0

QUANTUM0
    Expand Collapse

Knew someone would get trigged by that lol
    All cars, I never specified. Anyway just coming up with ideas, hell why not all the USA, I think that’d be cool too

10. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I'd would like to see some more vehicles from the vintage era, to spice up variety.

Also, some CoD elements would be neat as well, for combat.

11. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

Let's set the game in North Korea to see how the world react

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

best way to do this would probably have a "planet" or parallel universe for each type of game to prevent total chaos

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

Imagine playing mario kart, and then the next thing you know is mario teleports into minecraft. o_O Now that I think if it more that would be very cancerous of a game lmao

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

He designs a graphics engine better than Crysis that runs incredibly smoothly even with max draw distance and all the bells and whistles enabled.

He uses this new engine to develop 4 games.

The first game is a remake of Postal. It has all the lovely violence and comedy, but with an incredible storyline and of course cutting edge graphics. This includes an MMO multiplayer aspect. Cross platform enabled.

The second game is a new take on Goat simulator. The difference is that this game has a wide variety of animals to play as. African animals, South American animals, Australian animals, anything you can think of even aquatic species. Same deal with cross platform MMO multiplayer and insane graphics with the new engine.

The third game is an arcade style racing game similar to Test Drive. An open world game where you race others, can own property, own and customize cars, etc. This game uses the same new graphics engine and is a cross platform MMO.

The fourth game is an X rated Hentai game. You create a custom character as man or woman, boy or girl, and can freely roam around perving out on other people or NPCs. You can have consensual or forced sex. There are sex clubs of all varieties, clothing stores, toy stores, adult film theaters, etc. Again an MMO cross platform game using the new graphics engine.

Now the kicker: All of these games exist in the same world. And that world is the entire earth. You can go to any place on earth and be in one of these "game modes" and switch between games seamlessly. All in game maps are exactly what exists in the real world for the most part. So you can play as an elephant in Tokyo who rushes into the road to destroy a couple people racing their sports cars. Then while you are appreciating the carnage another player runs up behind you, pours gasoline on you, then sets you on fire. An old man across the street watches as he is banging a young schoolgirl doggystyle while another player sits atop his shoulder as a parrot. The possibilities are endless and incredible.

Bruce Wayne holds events in every major city in the world. Attendees of the events are given a free pair of virtual reality headsets, because that is also compatible with the game(s).

- Anon on r/whowouldwin, on a post about Batman doing anything to stop Fallout 4 from launching

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. rottenfitzy

rottenfitzy
    Expand Collapse

It would be the Oasis from Ready Player One.

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice