What did you do to your vehicle today?

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by BBQ, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

i like those konigs but im much more of a fan of the thicker spokes
    if i can find some epic retro rims for sale that will fit my car i may scoop them up also, dunno yet.

here's a pic

yeah it was, car rides stiff but not uncomfortably. its a little dumped looking because the fitment is all sorts of bonk but i guarantee the car will ride much better with a thicker sidewall.
    Previous owner was friends with a dude who owned a shop, he had the coils professionally installed and tuned for streetability by said friend. i would also run from such a lowered car if this wasnt the case.

the only major issue is i will hit curbs if i pull too close to them lmao

2. Alieu

Alieu
    Expand Collapse

it looks nicer than I thought
    it could definitely work

3. Harkin Labs Gaming

Harkin Labs Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Looks really good, congratulations on your purchase. Those wheels look like they will work very well with your car.

4. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

they would, yeah
    im looking forward to getting a set eventually

this is the powerband
    so basically i make torque pretty well all throughout the rev range but this motor is absolutely gutless below 2000 RPM. however you can see how damn aggressive that second cam profile is, its almost double the size of the economy cam.

5. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

IMG_1206v2.jpg

Threw some ebay mudflaps on her. As aesthetically pleasing mudflaps are, they actually stop a lot of road grime from getting on my side skirts too.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ApolloSauce

ApolloSauce
    Expand Collapse

Might be a chonky image, but I carpeted the sub box in my Mini. I used some left over carpet/felt like material I had from an old system, but messed up a cut and one side isn't properly carpeted. So I just painted it black, will patch in future whenever I take it out again.

7. rettestine4

rettestine4
    Expand Collapse

I bought a new set of fender flares from 4wheelonline. I am just waiting for it to be shipped so I can install them.

8. CTJacob

CTJacob
    Expand Collapse

Well since last time I posted I bought a one owner 2001 Toyota Camry and a one owner 2004 Nissan Xterra 5-Speed.

IMG_20210818_171557.jpg IMG_20210813_200039.jpg

Today I bought a 2022 Hyundai Elantra N Line 6-Speed. 20 miles.

IMG_20210925_133702__01.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice