Released WentWard Bus Type-C (Front Engine) 9.2

Schoolbus based on the T-75 frame

  1. amuguuuuu

    amuguuuuu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2023
    Messages:
    370
    This mod is very buggy for me, and it's not a texture problem, it's the loading. Whenever I spawn on this bus, the entire game freezes, and it only unfreezes if I switch vehicles.
     
  2. Sajmonnnnn

    Sajmonnnnn
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2024
    Messages:
    106
    upload_2026-5-1_14-3-53.png see this?
     
  3. amuguuuuu

    amuguuuuu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2023
    Messages:
    370
    I'm referring to the corrected version that's here in the topics.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  4. a plane guy

    a plane guy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2021
    Messages:
    4,411
    Have you tried switching engines? I have no idea why but depending on what parts you have configured on the bus one of the engines explodes the whole bus. If that doesn’t work then it may have broke again, which isn’t really much of a surprise considering the age of this thing
     
  5. Izukuro

    Izukuro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2025
    Messages:
    325
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. amuguuuuu

    amuguuuuu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2023
    Messages:
    370
    I hadn't considered swapping the motor, but I'll do it. If it doesn't work, maybe the mod broke again since it's also very old.
     
  7. Eagle172718

    Eagle172718
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2026
    Messages:
    2
    thats on the discussion page, go to the main mod page and youll see the outdated tag
     
  8. Gravilt82

    Gravilt82
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 15, 2026
    Messages:
    22
    Why did the engine textures for the T series and MD series disappear after I downloaded this fix
     
  9. HARVEY AZE BOYE TT CAMP

    HARVEY AZE BOYE TT CAMP
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2026
    Messages:
    1
    GUYS I MANAGE TO FIX DANSWORTH D1500 BY DOWNLOAD 2 MODS
    --- Post updated ---
    download this
     

    Attached Files:

  10. Mysterious Unknown

    Mysterious Unknown
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 17, 2026
    Messages:
    309
    Is anyone gonna trust this? These do seem to be ripped from modland
    Also, honestly I think we should let this thing die. It's had a great life, but it's been replaced by in game content and a couple mods.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. AlidaMizer

    AlidaMizer
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 1, 2026
    Messages:
    48
    APlaneGuy already fixed it, and it worked for both flat-nose and long-nose variants. You're also right; new mods are still better than the fixed Dansworth.

    This is just an unnecessary bump; do your research before bumping with a pointless and possibly dangerous Modland file.
     
  12. a plane guy

    a plane guy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2021
    Messages:
    4,411
    I believe all files I have posted for these 2 mods have both been broken for a long while now judging from previous people’s posts.

    I would update them both again but as you said there is now both more updated and better quality mods now so it makes it harder to justify updating them again, especially with the amount of features mods are expected to have nowadays (movable shifters, openable doors, PBR materials, smooth lights, intractable sun visors, license plate lights, the new lights system, etc), and it is a surprisingly large amount of work to add almost any one of these features to a mod.

    I will keep it in mind for someday possibly updating these to a stable state, but I highly recommend at this point switching to alternative, much higher quality mods like dummiesman’s Freightliner FS-65/Gavril CB-40 (if this file still works) and their Wentward S-3, or just use the official bus already in the game
     
    #912 a plane guy, Aug 8, 2026
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2026
    • Like Like x 1
  13. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,235
    The modder behind the mod told me in DM’s that the mod will not be updated about a year ago…
    upload_2026-8-8_16-32-40.png
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. LanciaDelta04

    LanciaDelta04
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2026
    Messages:
    604
    Good to know for sure at least. This has certainly lived a good life for a mod, I'll still remember it fondly as it was the first school bus I tried out in-game years before the MD, but I think it's best to just let it rest at this point. If people want something similar, the Wentward Fusion does exist, and is sorta the spiritual sucessor to this in my eyes.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. BNSF2883

    BNSF2883
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2025
    Messages:
    25
    Oh and don't forget the Wentward Fusion or the Gavril Heavystar!
     
    • Like Like x 2
  16. nasmg4

    nasmg4
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2024
    Messages:
    289
  17. LegThePeg

    LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2022
    Messages:
    4,279
    • Like Like x 1
  18. nasmg4

    nasmg4
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2024
    Messages:
    289
    im not really sure, i think its supposed to show the old bus
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice