Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

Ytrewq submitted a new resource:

Waterproof cars pack - Underwater fun

Read more about this resource...

2. DoveAndPigeonFan

DoveAndPigeonFan
    Expand Collapse

Hey this seems to be a great mod. If only you could make the under water Pessima more powerful since in a mod for the template map (Template Plus) I was only able to go 20. I once had another under water pessima mod but it was called electric pessima and i used to go around that map with that. So if only you could add a turbo atleast to the engine for that one. And also i dont know why but a mods causing Utah, The H-Series and the caravan to have texture issues and i have over 100 mods i need to fix so im wondering what to do about that. You might not know but great mod. I can still use the other cars so thanks!

3. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

Could you please soecify your problem because I can't understand what you are saying. The whole Utah map lacks textures? What have the Utah map and the caravan to do with my mod?

4. DoveAndPigeonFan

DoveAndPigeonFan
    Expand Collapse

sorry if im making no sense but let me explain. Entire utah is just blank white. The caravan, D-Series and the small car trailer all lack some textures (The trailer is missing all textures) I just said that because one of the vehicles is the one missing textures and ive gone through 7.0 and 8.0 with this issue. Sorry for not saying anything about the mod or much but i am saying could you add another faster underwater engine for the Underwater Pessima?

5. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

"Entire utah is just blank white. The caravan, D-Series and the small car trailer all lack some textures (The trailer is missing all textures) I just said that because one of the vehicles is the one missing textures and ive gone through 7.0 and 8.0 with this issue."
    What have all these old bugs to do with my mod?

6. DoveAndPigeonFan

DoveAndPigeonFan
    Expand Collapse

####
    sorry i noticed im basically talking gibberish and i fixed the issue by moving tons of mods into another folding and deleting the old ones. sorry but can you please upgrade the Underwater Pessima to go faster? Or is it as fast as it can go?

7. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

If you want it to go faster, get some transmission mods. For example, the Djploppers Mega Pack mod features a race transmission that will make the Pessima a little bit faster.

8. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

9. CJ_Mustang

CJ_Mustang
    Expand Collapse

These are all fun, especially since you added the new update. But could you please add a waterproof Burnside Special?

10. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

11. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

12. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

13. BadKitteh77

BadKitteh77
    Expand Collapse

Is there a separate mod required for this? For some reason the waterproof cars are missing entire wheels and rims and sometimes just the rubber part which makes them undrivable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice