Re: VW Sirocco i know but but it will help me a bit understanding how cars are done, can you send a pic of reference to a struture of a similiar designed car? or can you send a pic of the parts of sunburst or ibishu pessima if the cars are similiar to the struture of the scirocco (if isint requesting too much, i know u guys have too much work, and i dont want to delay your work). thx.
Re: VW Sirocco (imported from here) Here's a Golf which is similar to the Scirocco: (imported from here) (imported from here) (imported from here) (imported from here) By the way, finding your own references is an essential skill. This took about 30 seconds of googling.
Re: VW Sirocco omg thanks gabester, apreciated ive been already tryng to search but i ended finding nothing...thanks again. guess i need the right words to find good things
Re: VW Sirocco Well, i just wanted to help and post the picture. But, yeah you're right, i didn't thought about that
Re: VW Sirocco I think I remember gabester saying the average BeamNG car should be around 40-60k polys. So I bet this should be fine...
Re: VW Sirocco I was crossing my fingers that this would be an older Scirocco. My dad had a first gen in college. Anyway, looks good so far. Good luck!