Pack VG's Real Life Car Replicas "Attempts"

Discussion in 'Automation' started by Inline6lover26, Oct 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Inline6lover26

Inline6lover26
    Expand Collapse

Hehehe, Sorry for the Ultra-Super-Late response (I have a sh*t ton of work so i barely have time to work on this ). Good News: i have finished making the Shelby GT500 from NFS movie! (Yay!) :D

(Quite) Bad news: I am going to showcase it tomorrow!:p

Even better news!: possibly i am going release the mustang '13 GT500 as a 2 car pack. (You know, with the Normal GT500 and the NFS movie edition).

I am also able to make Ford Crown victoria police cars and a BMW M3 GTR from NFS most wanted if you want. ;)
    (Obviously, when i finish on making some of the over 60 cars from my Long List. But if people want, i can make them first before the other cars.)

(For everyone: Sorry for taking so long on making this pack, I still have quite a lot of work now. But hey, it's still much better than making a low quality rushed-out product. Am i right? :))

So, Guys what do you want at first?: NFS Most Wanted GT-R and Police Crown Victorias, or finish working on the other 60 cars from the long-list? :)

#21 Inline6lover26, Feb 14, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  2. GamingVengeance

GamingVengeance
    Expand Collapse

The NFS movie pony car has been finished ? YEYA ! ! !
    I think that a few car packs existing just out of a few car from a certain brand or some themed cars ( Need For Speed Most Wanted Pursuit Pack ? ) is also a nice change from those insanely big packs :p
    In terms of the Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor ( or CVPI for short ) and the BMW M3 GTR E46 ALMS ( long name , i know -.- ) id suggest making these 2 ( or 3 if you make a marked squad car and an undercover variant ;D ) first , as i said before , gives a little change , but here is the thing : the BMW needs to have its iconic TRANSMISSION WHINE , otherwise a few peeps ( including me ) are probably going to be a little bit mad >:)
    Here is a link if you need to give your mind a little kickstart on what i mean with the transmission whine :D
    Note the iconic GEAR CLANG at 0:35 when the car gets kicked into the 1st gear in this video <3
    I cant wait to race these cars trough Italy :D

3. Inline6lover26

Inline6lover26
    Expand Collapse

Making a NFS car pack? Good idea! :D

Oh, and i'll see what i can do about that transmission whine. :)

Anyways...
    EVEN MOH POWEH BABEH!!
    Introducing the Need for Speed movie 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500!

HighresScreenshot00007.png HighresScreenshot00008.png HighresScreenshot00009.png HighresScreenshot00010.png HighresScreenshot00011.png HighresScreenshot00012.png

It Went a lot better than expected. It looks nearly identical to the Movie's one. Except this one's 900HP are real (if you know what i mean :p)

Hey, i also re-made almost completely the Normal GT500!

HighresScreenshot00014.png HighresScreenshot00015.png HighresScreenshot00016.png HighresScreenshot00017.png

Both coming to the Repo on monday! ;)
    Because they still need some fine tuning.

4. GamingVengeance

GamingVengeance
    Expand Collapse

1st and foremost : hoo . . . ly . . . sh@t . . . that NFS pony is an insane replication .
    2nd : how long did it take to replicate that thing , or better , both of em ! ?
    And 3rd : once these cars hit the repo , imma rip the movie stang around like a mad man , maybe ill whack a t-series into the right side of that crowd killer , just to replicate some scenes from the NFS movie XD
    Im kind of curious what this NFS Car Pack will include , of course it has to include the iconic vette from sgt. cross , or should i say , 3 ?
    Bcuz cross has 3 different vettes , the black and gold vette from the NFS MW beta , the black and white vette that gets you 200k or more bounty , and the vette from NFS Carbon where cross has his bounty hunter vette prepped to hunt down every racer that he wants to hunt on ( nostalgic memory down below :p )
    The list with NFS icons might be pretty big , starting from Eddies r34 skyline from Underground 1 , Rachels 350Z ( Z33 ) from Underground 2 , of course the Legendary BMW from Most Wanted <3 and any of the 2 vettes from cross ( or both of em ? ) and we shouldnt forget Mia with her RX8 , Carbon has the 4 bosses as available choices as well as the bounty hunter vette from cross , Pro Street has the 4 event type kings and the showdown king with his evo X . Maybe a seperate pack that includes only the 15 cars from the members of the blacklist from Most Wanted ? ( in this case you might wanna give razor his stang , as the bmw is the car from the player , which he lost due to sabotage ;D )
    Here you have a load of possible ideas for some NFS Car Packs , so its up to you what comes next :)
    And it will be pretty difficult , if not impossible to recreate all decals from all NFS cars , so just painting the cars to the original main color should be enough ( if you want to replicate all cars in full detail including their liveries , good luck with the cars from the Pro Street bosses XD )
    And last but not least , the battle machine rx7 from the Pro Street intro , but Automation doesnt have Rotary / Wankel engines , so you may have to use a modded sound , or you gonna have some mad skills to make any of the piston engines sound like a Rotary / Wankel in Automation ( i tried it multiple times , and guess what : i failed all these multiple times -.-' )
    I saw a FD / FC in your car list , so im very curious on what you can come up with as a proper Rotary / Wankel engine sound . . .

5. Inline6lover26

Inline6lover26
    Expand Collapse

1st: Thank you so much! :D

2st: I dont know exactly, Since i delayed on the making of both cars so much. But i think making both cars took me something above 11+ Hours.:p

3rd: Very interesting suggestions, I Think i can make some of those cars. Because it's not impossible, but it will take a LOT of time to make each car and Maybe it would take a whole month, But it's also a fun idea i can try to make happen.

Probably after i first launch my "main" replica pack to the repo -(Which should be first released somewhere in the next week)- then i'll immediately start working on those NFS car packs, Separating them is also a very good idea. You know, like making a "NFS MW 2005 car pack" Or something.

I can probably make Mia's RX8 by taking a super small displacement Piston engine and Replacing the sounds.

When i first release my main replica pack (again, somewhere in the next week), and if i have enough time then i can start working on those NFS car packs. (Maybe) i can guarantee it.;)

(I may also annunce it on the Automation Forums, because... Why Not? :p)

The first car i am planning to make for it is the Most Wanted BMW M3 GTR. :)

#25 Inline6lover26, Feb 16, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  6. skyeyemx

skyeyemx
    Expand Collapse

Just keep in mind; plenty of Japanese sports cars that claimed to make "276" horsepower actually made more than that. If I recall correctly, the R33 GT-R made something around 320

There was some kind of agreement between Japanese manufacturers to limit their max horsepwoer to keep people from being killed by high speed; many didn't actually stay true to it. I don't know much of the details; a few Google searches ought to help you out

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

so did the supra
    and i think the 300ZX and RX-7

8. Inline6lover26

Inline6lover26
    Expand Collapse

Oh my... 2 months since i've been here???
    Oh well, The first thing ive noticed when i came back to my repository is that i didn't configure my Mustang GT500 "2-pack" Supercharger correctly (You have to install it manually using the part selector for the moment, which is really annoying). i will be trying to work on that as soon as i can. (I know, i suck :p)

FordMustangGT500Replica.png

I am really sorry if this has annoyed anyone :(.

9. GamingVengeance

GamingVengeance
    Expand Collapse

I drove that movie stang for 2 months , and i honestly didn't even miss the supercharger at all . . . N/A ftw XD and now that the devs added a straight cut gear ( transmission whine ) sound , that means the most wanted m3 gtr can only become better and better :p and i am still brainstorming on how to get a rotary / wankel engine sound done in automation . . . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like Like x 1
  10. Inline6lover26

Inline6lover26
    Expand Collapse

3 Months Later... (Oh my god...)
    About the Mustang GT500, i think i'll just leave it N/A for now. Because i kinda suck at suspension tuning and with the butt load of torque the supercharger provides, it is really hard to drive and it can't go well. :p
    . I finished 2 more projects but i'll be posting them slowly.

About the M3... I'll definitely be working on an M3 GTR ;). i am really excited for making it...
    may take days or weeks, but i'll definitely make it!

About the "other" replicas. well... i made this Saleen S7. What do ya think?

2005 Saleen S7 TwinTurbo

HighresScreenshot00000.png HighresScreenshot00001.png HighresScreenshot00002.png HighresScreenshot00003.png HighresScreenshot00004.png HighresScreenshot00005.png
    Dope or Nope?

What happens if you take a stone age Ford 7.0L OHV V8, strap Twin Turbos and then put it in a Aluminum and Steel space-frame chassis?

Welp, this happens. 740HP and butt loads of torque to the rear wheels, And When you pass from 0-60 in 3.2 Seconds, there's nothing more you can think of :cool:.

Release on the Repo this week!
    (No delays, i promise!)

PS: I wont be releasing this pack as a messy mix of cars, instead i'll be releasing exclusive Brand packs (Like a Saleen Pack, Ford Pack, Alfa Romeo Pack, Etc.)
    So so SO sorry for the Delays!! :p.

#30 Inline6lover26, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Blaze x4

Blaze x4
    Expand Collapse

Chevy Pack:
    2006 Chevy Suburban
    2002 Chevy SIlverado
    1981 Chevy Citation
    2013 Chevy Camaro
    2016 Chevy Malibu
    1987 Chevy Corvette
    1990 Chevy Blazer (fullsize)
    1998 Chevy Astro Van
    2008 Chevy Traverse
    2008 Chevy Trailblazer/Trailblazer SS
    1985 Chevy S10 Blazer 2-Door
    2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1
    2013 Chevy Suburban
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    2001 Chevy Avalanche
    2006 Chevy Classic
    1993 Chevy Beretta GTZ
    1982 Chevy Camaro
    2015 Chevy Trax
    2020 Chevy Silverado
    1995 Chevy Lumina

I realize that its alot of work, but it would be really cool, bro!
    Keep up the good work.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Inline6lover26

Inline6lover26
    Expand Collapse

Thanks you so much! :D Also, really interesting suggestions. Later i'll see if they're possible to make.

13. Deleted member 197509

Deleted member 197509
    Expand Collapse

You could do a 1977 Chrysler New Yorker.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Inline6lover26

Inline6lover26
    Expand Collapse

Ehrm... The Saleen S7 TwinTurbo apparently will make it to the Repository next week.
    (Because it didn't pass the Mod Approval in time.)

So... I'll upload it here for now i guess. :p

Have fun!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. GamingVengeance

GamingVengeance
    Expand Collapse

I will DEFINITELY cannonball this beast around the track , and the track in fact will be the king of all racetracks : the mother trucking Nurburgring ! ( some Mercedes racing truck driver a few years ago : "we will truck you !" this was the truck that has this famous quote on its side panels , just behind the front wheel => http://d254andzyoxz3f.cloudfront.ne...etruck_01_wm_forza6_dlc-turn10select_july.jpg )
    And since you mentioned specific brand only car packs , here is what i want to see in a chevy pack :
    A godlike V shaped 8 piston harmony <3 let this beauty scream over 5500 rpm and you will know exactly what i mean ;D
    About the M3 GTR ALMS , i think that i posted this video before , but i am not sure , so here is the video anyways :p :
    I don't know if BeamNG.drive has the option to modify the transmission whine sound , if it does , then make it scream outside as well as it does inside like in that video , since Automation does not make an actual interior , the only way around is to make it scream outside as well :D ( every Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 fanboy on the globe liked and agreed with this )
    Anyways , i just put the word out to you , lets see what comes back XD
    I hope that i don't accidentally smash this $555.000 super car into thousands of bits and pieces when crashing into the barriers ;D

• Like Like x 1
  16. Inline6lover26

Inline6lover26
    Expand Collapse

Haha, very glad to hear that! ;)

Also, DONT download the Saleen S7 from the Repo, i absolutely messed it up by mistake. it will be fixed tomorrow.
    Just download the one i left attached in this forum instead! :p

17. 98corolla

98corolla
    Expand Collapse

AGK_7020.jpg
    This is a uhhh Idk It's a boring MPV with a very boring engine and very boring interior. It's a Toyota Kijang from the 90s or whatever they called it. That silver Kijang in the pic have a Mozambique diplomatic liscense plate. Every boring car in this whole universe or whatever this world is called will be fun to drive in BeamNg.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Inline6lover26

Inline6lover26
    Expand Collapse

Alright here it is!

NFS Most Wanted BMW M3 GTR!

"EVERYONE!!!!! " -Sargeant Cross (2005)

HighresScreenshot00020.png HighresScreenshot00021.png HighresScreenshot00022.png HighresScreenshot00023.png HighresScreenshot00024.png
    (Sick Drifts, breh! :cool:)
    Who wants a Cop Chase photo? ;) (Since i can, why not?)

MW2012M3GTRE46.jpg
    Still needs some Tweaks , but maybe it will be on the Repo on the Next week.
    Who knows? :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. GamingVengeance

GamingVengeance
    Expand Collapse

Looking good ! Just 1 minor mistake that i spotted : the M3 GTR ALMS ( aka the Most Wanted Beamer ) only has the exhaust on the right side , not on both sides :p
    I like the small details like the fuel ports and the windshield quick lockers <3
    I can not wait to make this legend run around the block with the "totally not overpowered" BeamNG Police Force ( what you gonna do , what you gonna do when they come for you XD )
    I am definitely willing to see some cop chase photos ( maybe the Beamer taking out the C6 'Vette from Sergeant Cross ? )
    "I'll be waiting" - Rog ( 2005 ) @ the end of the cop chase tutorial scene . . .

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Inline6lover26

Inline6lover26
    Expand Collapse

Yes, i know that.
    So dont worry, i'll get rid of that extra exhaust. :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice