Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

1957 - 1960 Burnside Accolade Funeral Coach (Based off the 1959 Oldsmobile 98 and Cadillac Eldorado Hearses)

"A dignified ride to the other side"

When the clock runs out, how would you like to be remembered? As a good friend? A great family member? A hero? Maybe even a legend that changed the world in some extraordinary way? Well if you find yourself being put in the back of a Accolade, you can guarantee that you're considered one of those things. There is no better tribute to your time on Earth, provided you made the most of it.

Trims:

The Faded: This old Accolade is only a few miles away from kicking the bucket. It's 6.5L V8 is barely running, it's body is covered in rust and rot, and the interior is torn up horrendously. It may not be dignified, but if you would give this hearse a helping hand, it could be once more.

The Project: A Accolade that's being slowly restored by a amateur mechanic. It's 6.5L V8 runs well enough, but the body still does have minimum rust spots, it's put on a set of rather tacky Clockwise 533 wheels, and the interior is rather worn down. Still, at least someone cares enough about this old road boat to take care of it.

Standard: The physical manifestation of every automotive trend in the late 1950s; big tail fins, lots of chrome, a oversized body, very soft suspension, plenty of body roll, and a front bench seat as comfortable as a plush couch, along with the ability to carry the dearly departed to their resting place. The Accolade Funeral Coach is powered by a 315hp 6.5L V8 coupled to a 4 speed automatic transmission, and trust me, you'll need every one of those horses to get this thing moving.

Street Tuned: This Accolade has been given a new 6.0L fuel injected V8 out of a modern-ish muscle car that's making around 360hp. It's also been given upgraded brakes, suspension, racing sway bars, sport tires, Alder Dragger wheels, and a Halloween themed livery.

Amateur Drag: With only 600hp, this twin turbo 6.0L V8 Accolade may not be the fastest car on the drag strip, but it's more then quick enough to wipe the smile off the trash talking teenager in his turbo charged Covet.

Exterior and Interior: (Based off the Standard model)

Attached Files:

• 59Olds.jpg
    • 59Hearse.jpg
    • 59Olds2.jpg
    • 59Olds3.jpg
    • 59Hearse2.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Johnracer1965

Johnracer1965
    Expand Collapse

Something than I will like to see is a car based on the Auto Union 1000 (or DKW Auto Union).

It's a 4 or 2 doors european sedan, 2 stroke, 1000cc 3 cylinder engine, it also have a Station Wagon version called Universal and a coupé version called 1000sp.

The sedan:

The Universal:

The 1000sp:

The interior it's the same on the three models, except than on the 1000sp it's just 2 individual seats, and the others two models it's 2 large seats for 6 people.

I don't have any ideia for ficconal names or visual changes, this is just a sugestion, so, if anyone have a ideia for this, feel free to say.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Franz027

Franz027
    Expand Collapse

i'd like to suggest some things:

1. Cherrier Savoir

• Like Like x 2
  4. ParadoxShiba

ParadoxShiba
    Expand Collapse

A carrier would be pretty cool, as the only way I can transport vehicles rn is by shoving them inside trailers (and breaking the entire car while doing so) or by dropping them on flatbeds (also destroying the entire car)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

Can we have a working convertible?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

7. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 2
  8. A Belgian Car Guy

A Belgian Car Guy
    Expand Collapse

1988-1993 Dunham Marbelle ( Based off the Dodge Dynasty/Chrysler Dynasty )

"Small pocket of luxury comfort"
    In 1987 was the year when the production first started and ended in 1993 and the models years were 1988-1993, The Marbelle was a great addition for the middle class citizens as it had it's up sides and down sides like every car. Sold everywhere in America and in Mexico and also Canada the Marbelle got sold as the Kilardie Marbelle.
    Layout: Transverse Front-Wheel engine and Front-Wheel drive layout. Class: Midsize car, 4 door sedan. Platform: C Body.

Specs:
    Low-spec-trim: A basic model for the lower-class with basic trimming and no hubcaps equipped with a 2.5 L K i4, 3-speed A413 automatic, and basic interior.

Mid-spec-trim: A Middle spec model for middle-class citizens with a average trimming some nice hubcaps equipped with a 3.0 L Maibatsu 6G72 V6 and a 3-speed A670 automatic and a nice interior

Upper-spec-trim: A High class model for high-class citizens with chrome trimming and chrome hubcaps with a 3.3 L EGA V6 and a 4-speed A604 automatic and luxury interior

Brougham: A luxury version with interesting chrome hubcaps special trimming a 3.3 L EGA V6 and a 4-speed A604 automatic and luxe interior with a spare wheel tire bumper attachment option and a padded landau ( vinyl roof ) option.

Ghetto Whip: a old Marbelle owned by the hood and given lowrider suspension optional and sporty rims and a loud speaker setup in the truck and a steering wheel cover.

Beater: a beaten up Marbelle that has seen better days with a few missing hubcaps and dented parts.

pictures: unnamed.jpg Base unnamed1.jpg Middle trim unnamed2.jpg Upper trim 93-Dynasty-Brougham-e1337820166286.jpg Brougham 1993-Dodge-Dynasty-front-right-40746828.jpg Beater 1991-Dodge-Dynasty-3-1-563x317.jpeg Rear unnamed3.jpg interior

Commercial music:

#11408 A Belgian Car Guy, Nov 2, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  9. 1NbaN3

1NbaN3
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

can someone make tgv duplex train

10. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

Again, vehicle suggestions no vehicle requests.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. DaddelZeit

DaddelZeit
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. devilboy662

devilboy662
    Expand Collapse

The Bruckell Bison 1989-2002, based on 2nd gen Dodge Ram and 4th gen Chevrolet C/K Series
    Bruckell's answer to the D-series, a fullsize truck with better areo dynamics and looks than the D-Series. Avaliable with a 3.8L V6 4-speed auto or 5-speed manual and a 4.8L V8 4-speed auto or 5-speed manual in the 1500 and a 5.8L V8 4-speed auto or 5-speed manual and a 5.8L I6 turbo diesel 4-speed auto or 5-speed manual in the 2500 and 3500. Front engine RWD or 4x4 layout, IFS and a basic coil link solid axle rear suspenstion for the 1500, and coil link front and rear in the 2500 and 3500. Available in regular and extended cabs only, short or long bed on both. Steel chrome, black, or body colored bumpers and grill, chrome or black side trim, bench seat, basic interior. Updated in 1995, added airbag steering wheel bucket seats in the front, new rounded plastic bumpers black or body colored, plastic side molding, and more power in the 5.8 I6. (From the 2nd gen a rounder cab and bed and the rounded bumpers for the 1995 and up trucks, From the 4th gen the steel bumpers and side trim for the earlier trucks) idk what else to add.

Attached Files:

• 20621115_10155345259496352_1467825870513227682_n.png
    • images.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Subo M O D E

Subo M O D E
    Expand Collapse

2009 Ibishu Petunia
    2009 Honda Freed

• Engine Specification. Power (kW) 87 kW. Horsepower 118 hp. Horsepower 117 bhp. Torque 144. Torque (lb-ft) 106.
    • Configuration Combustion. Internal Combustion Engine. Displacement 1.5 l. Displacement 1497 cc. Cylinders 4. Valves per Cylinder 4. Bore 73 mm. Stroke 89.4 mm. Compression Ratio 10.4 :1. ...
    • Configuration Electric. Electric.

intro music: start at 2:00
      2015 ETK KH-series
      2014 Mercedes Benz SLK
      The base KH450 is powered by a 1.8-liter, four-cylinder engine that delivers a total of 201 horsepower and 229 pound-feet of torque.
      Drivetrain.
      Engine
      Net power 302 Horsepower @ 6,500 rpm
      Net torque 273 Pound-Feet @ 3,500-5,250 rpm
      Compression Ratio 12.0:1

Intro music: start 0:19

• Like Like x 4
  14. PS2THEME

PS2THEME
    Expand Collapse

hoo boy i completely forgot about this forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. adamgj38

adamgj38
    Expand Collapse

I know it's dull in comparison to some of the ideas being presented here, but I think a 5-door version of the Covet would be a really cool addition- we have Italian and German maps in the game, and a 5-door hatchback would have sold far better in those markets than the less practical 3-door. Something like the quick Photoshop job attached to this post. I'd make it myself if I had the time and the know-how, but since I wouldn't know where to begin I thought I'd put the idea out there.

Attached Files:

• Covet5dr.png
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. GearHead1

GearHead1
    Expand Collapse

deleted

#11416 GearHead1, Nov 5, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  17. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

1975 - 1978 Gavril Villager (Based off the 1975 Ford LTD and 1976 Buick Estate Wagons)

"Hit the road in comfort"

The Gavril Villager comes from a time before the average American family vehicle was a lifted pickup or a massive SUV, but that doesn't mean this road boat isn't just as big as them. Offering plenty of interior space, comfortable seats, and a affordable price, the Villager is the ultimate family wagon, as long as you don't mind averaging 11 miles to the gallon.

Trims:

Juggernaut: This base model Villager has been pulled from the junkyard to raise some hell at your local County Fair. With a stripped interior, missing lights, roll cage, racing bucket seat for the driver, a demolition derby livery, hood exit exhaust stacks, a skid plate, and a Nomi racing wheel, this war wagon is guaranteed to pummel smaller cars into a pile of scrap.

Well Traveled: This old 7.0 Grand Villager has been driven across America multiple times, as evident by the various amounts of bumper stickers on the rear door. It's paint and wood may be faded, it's parts may be worn, and one of the headlights may be stuck open, but this old wagon can still carry you where ever you want to go, provided you take care of it.

Base: Your average 1970s station wagon. Comes with a 151hp 5.8L V8 coupled to a 3 speed automatic transmission, fixed headlights, and steelies with small chrome hubcaps.

Luxe: Comes with a 265hp 6.6L V8 coupled to a 3 speed automatic transmission, leather seats, roof racks, chrome wheels, and a LSD.

Grand Villager: The top of the line model. Comes with either a 350hp 7.0L or a 365hp 7.5L V8 coupled to a 4 speed automatic transmission. It also comes with wood interior trim, Alder Magnum wheels, sport whitewall tires, sway bars, wood panels, hidden headlights, and a hood ornament.

Police: A modified Grand Villager with a 380hp 7.5L V8 coupled to a 4 speed automatic transmission, ram bars, a red and blue light bar, and a police livery.

Sleeper: A slightly rusty base model Villager with a 700hp 7.5L turbocharged V8 coupled to a 4 speed drag racing automatic transmission, heavy duty suspension, a welded rear diff, black STX wheels, drag racing wheels, and leather bucket seats.

Drag: This modified Villager Luxe with a 1,100hp supercharged V8 with a drag racing 4 speed automatic transmission, heavy duty suspension, a welded rear diff, a wheelie bar, a stripped interior, a roll cage, a nomi racing wheel, a cowl hood scoop, and a "Grocery Getter" drag racing livery.

Trims: (Based off the Grand Villager)

Attached Files:

• 75LTD.jpg
    • 76Estate.jpg
    • 75LTD2.jpg
    • 75LTD3.jpg
    #11417 killercar34, Nov 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  18. devilboy662

devilboy662
    Expand Collapse

a few small things for the roamer: A 2 door varient available from 1992-1999 and a pick-up like varient from 1992-2006. I only want these cause I had a 02 sport trac a few years ago that I got for 200 and sold for 300 after a few months of ownership, I like that it drove more like Ford explorer thank an F-150 even though they were almost the same.

Attached Files:

• 10FSGEB2.jpg
    • 07-sporttrac-hero.jpg
    • 2001-Ford-ExplorerSport-FrontSide_FTEXS014_505x375.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  19. HeadlightsThePerson

HeadlightsThePerson
    Expand Collapse

We need this config for either the Roamer, D-series, Covet, or Bluebuck.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. loupiot57

loupiot57
    Expand Collapse

Hi !

I'm playing a lot with the pick-ups and crawlers and love it but I think that a third lockable differential would definitely be a plus here. Would it be possible to add that in order to sync the front and rear wheels ?

Thanks a lot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice