Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

2. lazylane82

lazylane82
    Expand Collapse

i think its good quality some vehicle with a faclift usally have the same things as the old version

3. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

Well no it isn’t, I threw it together with 2 people in about 6 hours and it’s super unrealistic, but whatever works for you.

4. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

Gonna be completely honest, I haven't slept for about 2 days when I made that post. I'm surprised I didn't make more mistakes then spelling Soliad wrong and calling the Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser a Pontiac.

5. aiellostommeleer

aiellostommeleer
    Expand Collapse

ware can i find teaser Tuesday?

6. ScriptWork

ScriptWork
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Just go to BeamNG’s social media

• Like Like x 1
  7. FlippyJimJams

FlippyJimJams
    Expand Collapse

no, the pontiac and Oldmobile looked literally identical in the late 70's early 80's

8. Leo Rodriguez

Leo Rodriguez
    Expand Collapse

OK let's wait...

9. IDontKnow

IDontKnow
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Chomper

Chomper
    Expand Collapse

What about a Saturn ION inspired type of vehicle? From what I have seen, there are basically no Saturn or saturn-like vehicle mods in the game as far as I know, and I love this car for its unique (at least to me) looks.

I feel a lore-friendly name for this could be something like the Gavril Flash, perhaps. Or the Gavril Blaze. Something like that.

Here's some pictures of the quad-coupe and four-door versions of the car.

And some pictures of the interiors for both versions.

Pre-2005 interiors:

2005 and newer interiors:

The transmissions available for the ION 4-doors of 2003-2004 were a Getrag F23 5-speed manual and an Aisin AF23 5-speed automatic transmission. The 5-speed manual lacked an overdrive, and gear ratios were rather close for both acceleration and fuel efficiency. The quad-coupes of '03 and '04 had a VTi continuously variable transmission, or the F23 5-speed.

In 2005-2006 models, the Aisin 5-speed and the VTi were discontinued and replaced by a 4-speed 4T45-E as the only automatic transmission option, while the F23 5-speed manual remained.

Engine options and specs:

2003-2005:
    -
    2.2 L 140 hp (104 kW) 145 lb⋅ft (197 N⋅m) DOHC Ecotec I4 engine with 145 lb-ft of torque, making 140 hp.

2006:
    -
    The 2.2 L was changed for these model years, going up to 145 hp (108 kW) and 150 lb⋅ft (203 N⋅m)
    - 2.4 L 170 hp (127 kW), 162 lb⋅ft (220 N⋅m) torque, with variable valve timing

2007:
    -
    Similarly to the 2.2, the 2.4-liter Ecotec received a similar upgrade: its power increased from 170 hp to 175 hp, and the torque was increased from 162 lb⋅ft to 164 lb⋅ft

Red Line Model:

During 2004 through the 2007 model years, Saturn produced the Red Line Sport Compact for the Ion, in quad-coupe only. This engine/powertrain combination was also shared with the Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged Edition.

There were two upgrade kits for the Red Line's engines.

The Stage 1 Kit retailed for around $500 USD, and included higher-flow fuel injectors and a recalibration to the ECU to increase the horsepower by 31 hp (23 kW) to 236 hp (176 kW) and 205 lb⋅ft (278 N⋅m) of torque, up from the stock 205 hp (153 kW) and 200 lb⋅ft (271 N⋅m)

The Stage 2 Kit retailed for around $750 USD and opens up the middle of the power curve to and gave more power than the Stage 1 kit alone. In addition to everything that the Stage 1 Kit came with, the Stage 2 Kit included a smaller drive belt and pulley for the supercharger, bringing the engine's power up to 241 hp (180 kW) and 218 lb⋅ft (296 N⋅m) of torque. GM did release a Stage 1 to Stage 2 Upgrade kit that retailed for $400 USD. This Upgrade Kit was for a Red Line with the Stage 1 kit already installed. This Upgrade Kit adds the Stage 2 elements and increases the horsepower from 236 hp (176 kW) to 241 hp (180 kW).

Red Line Speed Record:

On October 17th of 2003, the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, a Saturn Ion Red Line, piloted by the GM Performance Division's "Saturn Land Speed Record Project" set a new land-speed record in the "G/Blown Fuel Altered" Class at 212.684 mph (342.2511 k/Mh). This exceeded the previous record of 183.086 mph (294.622 k/Mh) that was set in 2001.

#11231 Chomper, Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  11. ByteGuy

ByteGuy
    Expand Collapse

Doesnt mean it couldn't be a Burnside Edition, so something like a Gavril Manhattan Burnside Edition :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sepehr

Sepehr
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Oh yeh, BeamNG.drive needed
    --- Post updated ---
    WoW yeah ;)! A sporty pickup with nice name, maybe good thing:rolleyes:

13. BeamNG.Lover2002

BeamNG.Lover2002
    Expand Collapse

2019 Mazda CX5 ( 2019 Ibishu Yawarakai) Yes it is called "soft" because it is a soft-roader : P

because not only is it a good competitor to the tograc but it is quite peppy in turbo guise and not a bad looker.

2019-mazda-cx-5-dashboard-carbuzz-585043.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. chillycarlson

chillycarlson
    Expand Collapse

Something like the Tesla Brand? Or perhaps even a Hydrogen prototype? I'd like the idea of expensive luxury universal electric vehicles or even hydrogen ones?
    And I mean Universal, like a sedan, suv, pickup, van, sport or even semi truck?

15. FlippyJimJams

FlippyJimJams
    Expand Collapse

There was a cool turbine engine mod for the burnside, maybe something like that but offical. In the 60's they made very few turbine cars

16. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

1999 - 2005 Jeong Mantis (Based off the 2001 Hyundai Accent and 2002 Kia Rio)

"Eco and budget friendly"

The Jeong Mantis isn't a sedan/liftback coupe that has racing heritage or the ability to impress anyone you know, but what it does have is the ability to get you from A to B while sipping on gas and keeping you safe if you ever get into a accident. The Mantis makes for a great first car, even if it's reliability can be questionable if it isn't taken care of.

Trims:

The Zero: The Zero is a Mantis DOHC ST sedan that's been used and abused by a irresponsible teenager for the past decade. It's 1.5L I4 engine is knocking on Car Heaven's door, the body is covered in scratches, dirt, and rust spots, most of the panels are different colors, three of the hubcaps are missing, the grille is busted, and the passenger side mirror has been knocked off. Will you listen to this little sedan's cries for help?

The Hero: The Hero is a Mantis ST SOHC Coupe that's been gutted and rebuilt for dirt track racing. It's been given a stripped interior, a racing bucket seat, a Nomi racing wheel, a skid plate, removed lights, and the number 49 put on the doors with white tape.

EF: The base of all base models, the Mantis EF was designed to get as many miles out of one gallon of gas as possible and not much else. It's been given hard compound tires, taller gears, and it's taken every single measure to lose as much weight as possible. The EF doesn't even come with hubcaps, floor mats, or even A/C as standard. What it does have though is a 82hp 1.3L I4 engine coupled to a 5 speed manual transmission. Available only in the coupe body.

ST: The most popular trim of the Mantis, the ST is powered by either a 92hp SOHC or 102hp DOHC 1.5L I4 coupled to either a 4 speed automatic or 5 speed manual transmission. It also came with accessories like power windows, power locks, a partial leather wrap steering wheel, and a cigarette lighter.

LX: The LX is the best trim level of the Mantis lineup. It comes with a 106hp 1.6L DOHC I4 coupled to either a 4 speed automatic or 5 speed manual transmission. It also comes with a small rear spoiler, fog lights, alloy wheels, and a optional sunroof.

Street Tuned: This heavily modified Mantis LX Coupe was popular in the early 2000s, but is now just mocked and ridiculed for not having the same body kit, paint job, and stance as every other car at modern car shows. It's powered by a 1.5L DOHC I4 out of a Ibishu Covet that's had a turbocharger, inter-cooler, racing headers, and a custom titanium exhaust system slapped onto it that allows this coupe to push over 235hp to the wheels. It's also been given a 6 speed racing manual transmission, a LSD, a Mighty-flex body kit and spoiler, white tribal flame decals with a black outline, shopping list stickers on the doors, Ibishu Type-LVS wheels, euro style tailights, racing bucket seats, a Nomi racing wheel, a roll cage, coilovers, sport tires, sway bars, and underglow that matches the color of the car.

Drag: This Mantis ST Coupe has been fed steroids and let loose on the drag strip. It is powered by a completely custom 700hp 1.5L DOHC I4 capable of sucking down a 100-shot of nitro with a turbo so big it sticks out of the front bumper coupled to a 5 speed drag racing manual transmission. The Drag Mantis has also been given heavy duty suspension, a welded diff, extremely thick drag tires up front, Okudai KRW wheels, a wheelie bar, a stripped interior, one racing bucket seat, a Nomi racing wheel, and a Praying Mantis livery.

Exterior and Interior: (Based off the ST Manual Sedan)

Attached Files:

• 01Accent.jpg
    • 02Rio.jpg
    • 01Accent2.jpg
    • 01Accent3.jpg
    #11237 killercar34, Sep 13, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. FlippyJimJams

FlippyJimJams
    Expand Collapse

There should be a "Ken" edition lol. Get it? Ken Jeong?

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

1968 - 1970 Wamego Contender (Based off the 1969 Dodge Charger and 1970 Pontiac GTO)

"The American Icon"

The Wamego Contender is the classic muscle car that every director, stuntman, and redneck has been trying to destroy since the very first car rolled off the assembly line. Wamego advertised the Contender by saying that if you looked up "Muscle Car" in a dictionary, you would just see a picture of a Contender.

Trims:

The Calamity: The Calamity use to be a infamous getaway car in the mid 1970s before it was abandoned in a barn. Now this Contender GT is covered in dust, dirt, rust, cobwebs, scratches, and bullet holes. I don't think this car will getaway from anything without a major overhaul or a firm push down a steep hill.

I6: The I6 is the most affordable Contender available, mostly because no one wants the I6 version of any muscle car. It is powered by a 145hp 3.7L I6 coupled to either a 3 speed automatic or manual transmission.

V8: The step up from the I6, the V8 is offered with either a 2 barrel or 4 barrel carb 6.3L V8, the 2 barrel version making 290hp and the 4 barrel making 330hp, along with the option of having a 3 speed automatic or 4 speed manual transmission. It also come with alloy wheels, sway bars, and a tachometer.

GT: The GT is the top dog of the Contender lineup. It comes with the choice of having a 375hp 7.2L or a 425hp 7.0L V8 coupled to either a 3 speed automatic or 4 speed manual transmission. It also had accessories such as leather seats, wood interior trim, a wooden steering wheel, sport suspension, sport brakes, a LSD, sport tires, Alder Magnum wheels, fog lights, and GT badges and decals.

GTX: The GTX was an experimental redesign for the Contender GT. The front grille has been rebuilt to be more aerodynamic, the rear window was made flush, the car was slightly lowered, and unnecessary luxury features were removed from the interior to make the car lighter. Only a couple hundred of these cars were ever built, so try not to destroy it.

Talladega: The Talladega is a modified 426 Contender built for stock car racing. It's been given a nose cone, pop up headlights, a giant rear spoiler, lightweight leather bucket seats, quick ratio steering, and a 4 speed racing manual transmission with a longer final gear that allows the Talladega to reach speeds over 200mph.

Talladega Pro: The Talladega Pro is an actual Contender Talladega Stock Car. It's been given a stripped interior, racing bucket seats, a roll cage, a front splitter, racing slick tires, steelies, racing suspension, racing brakes, a racing LSD, and a Wamego Racing Division livery.

Drift: A Supercharged V8 Contender with a welded diff and a 4 speed racing manual transmission, racing suspension, racing brakes, side exit exhausts, STX wheels, sport tires, a Talladega spoiler, and a drift missile livery that was built to go sideways.

The General: This bright orange 426 Contender GT has been modified to race through the woods at full throttle and handle a few jumps without being completely mangled. It's modifications include a roll cage, a modified carburetor, a racing transmission, offroad tires, nitrous, a skid plate, offroad racing suspension, having the number 65 painted on the doors, which are welded shut, an American Flag painted on the roof, and a la cucaracha horn.

Outlaw: This heavily modified, wheelie popping, nitrous snorting Contender GT has been rebuilt more times then it's owner can count after being wrecked over and over again. It is powered by a stage 3 supercharged 900hp 7.0L V8 coupled to a 4 speed racing automatic transmission with a ratchet shifter, and has been given heavy duty suspension, a welded rear diff, Chrome Alder Powr-Push wheels, a roll cage, a racing bucket seat, a Nomi racing wheel, and a aftermarket gauge cluster.

Drag: The Drag is very similar to the Outlaw, the only differences being that the Drag makes around 1700hp with a stage 4 supercharged 7.2L V8 with side pipes, and it has a Screaming Eagle livery.

Exterior and Interior: (Based off the GT automatic model)

Attached Files:

• 69Charger.jpg
    • 1970GTO.jpg
    • 69Charger2.jpg
    • 69Charger3.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  19. FlippyJimJams

FlippyJimJams
    Expand Collapse

i second this motion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice