Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.1%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

2001 - 2006 Ibishu SC4 (Based off the 2005 Acura RSX and 2004 Honda Civic)

"The SC4 is a sporty compact coupe designed to be easy to run and cheap to buy. It may be nothing special, but that didn't stop a lot of people from purchasing second hand SC4s and turning them into track devouring monsters."

Trims:

Base: The base model SC4 only comes with the essentials: a 160hp 2.0 I4, a choice of a 5 speed manual or automatic transmission, a steering wheel, pedals, seats, seatbelts, etc. Floor mats, power windows and locks are optional.

SV: The SC4 SV is the car you buy your spoiled teenage brat the second they graduate highschool and need a car to get to college and work. Comes with a 200hp 2.0 I4, a choice of a 5 speed automatic or manual transmission and all of the options the Base model had while including some new ones, like a Aux jack, alloy wheels, bucket seats, traction control, a limited slip differential, fog lights, and a optional spoiler.

RS: The SC4 RS was the most desired trim level for High School kids and Car Jackers alike. Given a 210hp 2.0L I4, a choice of a 5 speed automatic or 6 speed manual transmission, sport compound tires, stiffer springs and shocks, bigger brakes, and 18 inch alloy wheels, plus every option available on the SV and Base models.

GT: The best of the best, the tuner used in video games and racing simulators alike, the SC4 GT. Given a 220hp 2.0L I4 and a 6 speed manual transmission, a stripped interior, a lightweight aerodynamic body kit and spoiler, 18 inch allow wheels, drilled rotors, and a bigger radiator.

Custom: The SC4 Custom is the king of crashes and high speed racing, easily recognizable by it's iconic bright green paint-job with blue decals and bodykit. It's also been given a Turbo Charged 2.2L I4 making over 500hp, a 6 speed manual transmission, racing suspension, tires, brakes, 5 spoke alloy wheels, nitrous, a full roll cage, bucket seats, racing harness, and a completely stripped interior. Do you have what it takes to get the gold, or will you be another flaming wreck taken down on the interstate?

Exterior and Interior: ( Based off the SV manual model w/out spoiler )

Attached Files:

• Acura.jpg
    • Civic.jpg
    • Acura3.jpg
    • Acura2.jpg
    • Acura4.jpg
    • Acura5.jpg
    • Civic2.jpg
    #9681 killercar34, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Luxury Hedgehog

Luxury Hedgehog
    Expand Collapse

can someone please make a delorean time machine PLEEEASE because lucas_chris is too selfish enough to post it
    --- Post updated ---
    correction: post his own

3. Master10185

Master10185
    Expand Collapse

I recently watched Cars 2 from Disney again and then I remembered BeamNG.drive and how cool it could be that the 'offroad' version of Miles Axlerod (For example, the jerrycans on the sides) could come on the Roamer, could somebody do that (Sorry for my bad English)

Attached Files:

• upload_2019-7-21_22-1-14.png
  4. Monkeyswetz

Monkeyswetz
    Expand Collapse

I want a Medium-Duty truck based off of the D-Series ranging from the D45 to the D85. Also, I want a Japanese Cab Over Truck badged as an Ibishu.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OlegTheMighty

OlegTheMighty
    Expand Collapse

I would really love a modern super or hypercar in the game. I know the SBR4 is fast, but I want it to have more of an exotic feel. Something like the Bolide, but in the 2000s or 2010s

#9685 OlegTheMighty, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  6. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

2003 - 2009 Civetta Bottiglione (Based off the 2006 Ferrari F430 and 2005 Porsche 911 Turbo)

"The Bottiglione is the car that proved that Civetta wasn't dead. From being reviewed on television to having posters of it splattered all over every little boy's bedroom, the Bottiglione was the mid-engine supercar everyone wanted in the mid 2000s."

Trims:

GT: The GT is technically the base model of Bottiglione and comes with a 490hp 4.3L V8, a 6 speed manual or semi-automatic transmission, a soft top, and a choice of 3 different sets of alloy wheels.

GTS: The GTS is the mid trim model of the Bottiglione and comes with the same 490hp 4.3L V8 and 6 speed manual or semi-automatic transmission, however it's top speed is 3mph faster then the GT model and comes with a hard top and weighs 300 pounds less then the GT.

GTT: The GTT is the best Bottiglione a civilian can buy. It comes with a 670hp Twin Turbo 4.5L V8 and a choice of a 6 speed manual or 7 speed semi-automatic transmission, along with going through a 200 pound diet and getting bigger brakes.

GT3: This racing thoroughbred has been given a massive weight reduction, a 550hp 4.3L V8, a 8 speed sequential transmission, a aerodynamic racing body kit and massive spoiler, and very sticky tires. The GT3 was able to win the 24 hour of lemans twice before being retired in 2009.

Exterior and Interior: (Based on the GTS manual model)

Attached Files:

• F430.jpg
    • 911.jpg
    • F4302.jpg
    • F4303.jpg
    #9686 killercar34, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  7. MOONHAWK 4 LIFE

MOONHAWK 4 LIFE
    Expand Collapse

1978 Bruckell Maniac.... yeah not alot i can say for this one just want a pontiac in beamng tbh

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Coralsix25

Coralsix25
    Expand Collapse

Could the developers add something similar to my car. its a 1969 ford galaxie 500 Fastback.

Attached Files:

• IMG_2184.jpg
    • IMG_2185.jpg
    • IMG_1364.jpg
    • IMG_1366.jpg
    • IMG_2640.jpg
    • IMG_2551.jpg
    • IMG_2233.jpg
    • IMG_2455.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  9. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Upcoming Gavril Bluebuck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

Looks like a mix of the Moonhawk and Barstow to me.

11. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

1997 - 2002 Autobello Vertice - Fiat Strada, VW Gol, Chevrolet Corsa Sedan, Fiat Punto I, VW Caddy Mk2

Late 90s compact FWD pickup. Front engine, transversally positioned. Based on Strada, with VW Gol front, with Fiat Punto Mk1 headlights instead of Gol's. Rear would have tailights from Chevrolet Corsa Sedan, and also slightly changed bumper. Interior would be from Fiat Punto. Initially, it's Brasilian model, also sold in Europe. Only available as LHD car. Engine options, as well as some technical specs would be similar to VW Caddy Mk2.

• EX - basic model, with 14'' steel wheels, grey interior, black bumpers, grille, mirrors, radio, etc. from 2000 this trim level has also driver airbag and aircon.
    • LX - EX + large diameter hubcaps, aircon, driver airbag, passenger airbag (from 2000), body colored bumpers, dark grey interior, power windows, etc.
    • Sentiero - cross variant, with 15'' alloy wheels, fender flares, increased ride height, protective plastics on bumpers and side skirts, roof rack, grille with chrome elements, body colored mirrors and handles, seats with blue cloth, black grille with fake brushed aluminium elements, power mirrors, power windows, radio, ABS, aircon, central locking, chromed exhaust end, Sentiero badges, etc.
    • Sentiero Surf - same as Sentiero, but with Sentiero Surf badges, black headlights, different wheels, 2 surf boards (option).
    • Beater - based on EX, with faded lights, cracked lacquer, worn interior, broken exhaust, dust, etc.
    • Lifeguard - based on Surf, with yellow lifeguard livery and yellow lightbar.
    • Police - based on Sentiero, with Brazilian police livery and blue lightbar.
    • Custom - based on LX, with lowered suspension, custom paint, racing steering wheel, sports seats, 16'' custom alloy wheels, subwoofers in bed, custom lights, twin exhausts, etc.
    Engines:
    Petrol
    1.4 I4 70 HP 1997 - 2002
    1.6 I4 85 and 105 HP 1998 - 2002
    1.8 I4 115 HP (only for Sentiero) 1999 - 2002
    Diesel
    1.5 I4 56 HP 1998 - 2002
    1.7 I4 65 HP 1997 - 2002
    1.9 I4 Turbo Diesel 90 HP 2000 - 2002
    Transmission:
    5-speed manual
    Body type:
    Unibody 2-door pickup
    Front suspension:
    McPherson's with coil springs
    Rear suspension:
    Torsion beam
    Brakes:
    Front discs, rear drums

-Why should it be added?
    -We don't have any vehicles from Brazil, nor compact pickups.

#9691 Youngtimer, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  12. EnjoyMyHItsYT

EnjoyMyHItsYT
    Expand Collapse

M3 Competition 2006

M3 GTR

AND SUV'S
    AUDI Q8
    upload_2019-7-24_17-33-44.jpeg

BMW X5

Now the Sport Coupe

Convertible

Extreme Offroad

Muscle Cars

And for the Fun :D

Pictures may differ from the original, we are not liable for any errors. If interested, please write, no Email !! Good day.

MY OPINION!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

1998 - 2003 UVC GC17 ( Based off the 1999 Ingersoll Rand and 2000 Yamaha G16 Golf Carts )

"The UVC GC17 is a durable and reliable golf cart used by low budget golf courses and overweight middle-aged men alike. It may not get you where you want to go very quickly, but part of driving a GC17 is making your own fun!"

Trims:

The Master: The Master GC17 isn't the master of anything really, so don't be fooled by it's name. The 3 destructive misfits who own this cart, well, mainly one of the three misfits, modified this golf cart to attract women and make men jealous. Too bad it does the exact opposite of both. It's dirty and graffiti covered body was matched with bull horns on the front and a boom box duct taped to the rear facing seat on the back, even the rear bumper is barely held on with a roll of duct tape. It's 282cc single cylinder engine has been modified however, so it now makes 35hp and has a top speed of 23mph, and it even comes with nitrous! I guess you could consider this golf cart a sleeper.

Base: Your typical run of the mill golf cart. Comes with a 282cc single cylinder gas 9.5hp engine or a 3.2hp electric engine. The Gas powered model has a top speed of 15mph while the electric golf cart has a top speed of 19mph. If you pay a little extra, you can buy a GC17 in whatever color you want along with a pair of rear facing seats.

Playa: The Playa is a Electric GC17 that's been modified by a child in the early 2000s after watching a LOT of MTV. It comes with a sparkling purple paint job, gold trim, 14 inch gold wheels with golden spinners, hydraulics, fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror, and custom "THUG L1F3" License plates put on the front and back of the cart. Most people wouldn't find this cart tasteful, but I guess you're not most people.

Racer: The Racer is a GC17 designed to do one thing; race around a golf course while raising Hell. It has a 600cc Motorcycle engine that makes 120hp, a modified 6 speed sequential transmission, a roll cage, seat-belts, much thicker tires, and crash bars pulled off a old Gavril D-Series on the front and back of the cart, along with the number 69 spray painted onto the side and front of the cart with spray paint.

Exterior and Interior: (Based off the Gas Powered Base Model w/out the rear facing seats)

Attached Files:

• Ingersoll.jpg
    • Yamaha.jpg
    • Ingersoll3.jpg
    • Ingersoll2.jpg
    #9693 killercar34, Jul 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. T1MMY4L1F3_YT

T1MMY4L1F3_YT
    Expand Collapse

Maybe a newer D-Series bassed off of the 2000 to 2010 (chose either one) Ford F-150?
    2000 Ford F-150:

2005 Ford F-150:

2010 Ford F-150:

Beyond 2010 it gets a bit complex so I didn't include those.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. VandelayOfficial

VandelayOfficial
    Expand Collapse

1980 Highland Motor Company Super Corsair LA3800
    (Based off of the Hayes Clipper, Diamond REO Raider, and Marmon 57P)

"The Highland Super Corsair is the crowning achievement of the Highland Motor Company, and the very best in the market when it comes to quality, luxury, and power. With each truck built by hand in our New Hampshire factory by American craftsmen, a Super Corsair is a symbol that you have made it in this hard world, that you clawed your way to the very best. Each Super Corsair is tailored to the customer's wishes; because why buy a truck designed for sales, when you could buy a truck designed for you?"

Comes in:
    Daycab
    38" Sleeper
    56" Sleeper
    56" Aero Sleeper
    80" Sky-rise Sleeper

1987 Wentworth WT55 Dispatcher
    (Based on White-Volvo-Autocar-GMC Xpeditor and WH series)

"The Dispatcher is the truck for any job. Yard work, garbage and sewage collection, anything. You name it, the Dispatcher can do it with ease. With top of the line electronics and class-leading ergonomics, the Dispatcher has the rest of the segment running home to mommy."

Trims:
    Tandem drive, Front-load garbage truck
    Tandem drive Rear-load garbage truck
    Tri-drive Front-load garbage truck
    Tri-axle, 6x4 Vacuum truck
    Tandem drive, 6x4 tractor daycab

1979 Tremont-Comack TM5800 Mammoth
    (Based on Autocar DC9364,Hayes HD-25, Kenworth C500, Pacific P512)

"If you need a truck for showing off, for flashing your success and stroking your ego, this is not the truck for you. If you need a truck for real work, for taking care of business, then this is the beast you need. Introducing the Mammoth, a truck that lives up to it's name. The Mammoth is the most powerful semi truck there is, and can take whatever you throw at it, up to 400 tons worth. With it's class-leading eight-speed Rock Crusher transmission, and up to 650 horsepower on tap from your choice of souped-up, all-American engines with optional turbocharging, the Mammoth can haul all day and all night. But the Mammoth is nothing if not a civilized brute. With an interior draped in fine velvet and handmade Corinthian leather seats, the Mammoth is kind to those brave enough to tame it. Become one of those lucky few today."

#9695 VandelayOfficial, Jul 26, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  16. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

ETK R-Series (2019-):

"Another car in a line of high-end German luxury GTs. Just like its predecessors from the last decades, it has been throughoutly overengineered to provide 65-year-olds from Belasco with maximum bragging rights available at its price point."

It is a...
    ...modern German GT coupe. Mainly based on the upcoming 7th gen Mercedes SL, but with a 2nd gen BMW 8-series style front fascia, roofline and interior, and an Aston Martin DB11 rear. Unibody, front longitudinal engine, front double-wishbone, rear multilink suspension.

Configs:
    • R6tt(x) - Equipped with a 348 HP twin-turbo 3.0 I6, 9-spd automatic, RWD/AWD, an open diff(s), active suspension, standard brakes with premium pads, ABS, ESP, TCS, 18x8 alloys with 245/45 R18 tires and cloth seats.
    • R6ttd(x) - As above, but with a 340 HP 3.0 I6 biturbodiesel, 19x9 alloys with 255/40 R19 tires and leather seats.
    • R8tt(x) - As above, but with a 505 HP 4.0 biturbo V8, an LSD, launch control, a different alloy design and a glass roof.
    • R8 ttsport+ - As above, but with a 560 HP engine, standard AWD with dual LSD, sport suspension, sport brakes, 20x9/20x10 alloys with 255/35 R20/275/35 R20 sport tires, a two-tone paintjob and a mild bodykit.
    • R12 ttsport+ - As above, but with a 620 HP 5.5 biturbo V12, uprated suspension, sport brake pads, 21x10/21x11 alloys with 265/30 R21/ 295/30 R21 sport tires, carbon fiber roof elements and hood and a painted carbon bodykit.
    • Driving Experience - As above, but with an ETK Driving Experience livery.
    • Polizei - Based on the R6ttdx, but with an Autobahn Polizei livery and lightbar.
    • Custom - Based on the R12 ttsport+, but with 800 HP, an uprated gearbox, race LSDs, race wide-track suspension, race brakes with semi-race pads, 20x11/20x13 carbon rims with 295/35 R20/335/30 R20 semi-slicks, a carbon widebody kit and a matte paintjob.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. e.e

e.e
    Expand Collapse

The ETK R Series Is already being made as an Audi R8.

18. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

The devs are making it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. e.e

e.e
    Expand Collapse

No. It's by CozzyMon.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Bruckell Desert Eagle (no relation to the gun)

upload_2019-7-26_22-47-25.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-26_22-47-45.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-26_22-50-54.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice