Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

I did say that the Perun 1569 was made as a cheap form of transport.

2. jbtone

jbtone
    Expand Collapse

I think it would be nice to have some 80's-90's mini trucks, imports or domestics little 4-bangers and v6's. Some goodies like the 91 GMC Syclone AWD Turbocharged V6, small things and such

3. 8IGHT.OINT3HREE

8IGHT.OINT3HREE
    Expand Collapse

2013-2018 Gavril Hellrunner (Based on Dodge Viper)
    Description:
    The Gavril Hellrunner is a sports car that competes with the Corvette series. The reaction to this beast was huge, being the annual best sold sports car in the US and Canada in 2013, 2014 and 2016. The vehicle contains 4 trims:
    6.4L BASE

6.4L GTS Street

6.4L ACR
    View attachment 544312
    Special (Nomi Performance Package, Limited Production)
    The car is powered by a 6.4 Leter V10 naturally aspirated engine which produces about 630 horsepower and a 0-60 recorrd of 3.3 seconds. A brand new generation of this discontinued vehicle will be available for order in 2021 with a different name.
    In 2019, it was exposed that the Gavril Hellrunner had engine problems and will not work properly. Gavril spokesperson claimed that the company will face huge financial penalties if the Hellrunner continued production.
    Currently, the engineers of Gavril is designing a new generation of the Hellrunner which will be released in possibly 2021.SPOILER]

4. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

The Lada Classic range actually kept changing all the time.

And it wasn't meant to be a cheap car. It was more of a communist Cadillac Seville - a relatively small premium sedan.

5. ZAPPLAPPLE

ZAPPLAPPLE
    Expand Collapse

id love this

6. ZAPPLAPPLE

ZAPPLAPPLE
    Expand Collapse

would love a trophy truck like this

Attached Files:

• 56565565.jpg
    • 762.jpg
    • 9090900909.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. ✨ Neko ✨

✨ Neko ✨
    Expand Collapse

I've been looking through the repository in-game for a while now and I haven't been able to find a good firetruck mod. I do know that there is one in the ETK 6000 & 4000 Series mod, but this variant is mainly for heavy duty and off-road, it lacks a lot of the emergency lighting, and it doesn't have a horn. (Take note: the horn is important.) Something that I'd like to see is a realistic model that you would see dominantly in the US, such as the one in this picture.

There aren't as many visible bells and whistles in this picture, so I figured it would be a good basis for a vehicle.
    I think that a Wentward DTL40 front-end, with a few modifications, would look good on a fire truck. Also, a ladder variant of this truck would be awesome.
    I've been looking into modding a lot myself, but after using Blender for a bit, I discovered that I'm really uncomfortable with it. I'd use AutoCAD, a software I'm quite familiar with, but I haven't found a .jbeam file export plug-in or app. That's why I decided to make a thread on this. I hope a mod maker out there can help me out. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Wouldn't that be a Bruckell since it's a Dodge? What do you people have with naming everything a Gavril...

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. GSG-9

GSG-9
    Expand Collapse

2009 - 2015 Ibishu Miramar

It's.....

- A mid-size car of Ibishu that's using RWD, Based on Infiniti G37, rear-style is on a '11 Toyota Mark X (Sedan) [Rear is G37 for Coupe], Interior based on '11 Toyota Mark X and steering wheel and gauge cluster is on a Inifiniti G37.

• 2.5L Petrol I4 (200hp)
    • 3.5L Petrol V6 (308hp)
    • 3.7L Petrol V6 (330hp)
    • 6spd Automatic (2009-2013)
    • 6spd Manual (2009-2014)
    • 7spd Automatic (2014)
    • Front-Engined, Rear-Wheel Drive
    • Front-Engined, All-Wheel Drive

• Like Like x 3
  10. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

I Always thought Bruckell was like GM considering that the Moonhawk looks like a 1970s Chevy Malibu and a the LeGran looks like a 87 Buick Skylark.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. CakeOnTheTop

CakeOnTheTop
    Expand Collapse

2012 Bruckell Moonhawk
    A modern revision of a classic! Somewhat similar to both the 2011/2016 Mustang and 2010-present Camaro. Known for sliding and crashing into crowds.
    Trims:
    Beater
    Somebody treated this SR like trash. The wax on the paint is all worn off and the inside looks like a garbage massacre. The barely working V8 has a bad muffler and needs a good tune up. Going to your local auction house soon.
    Base model
    A quite nice car for the low sale price. With a N/A V6 and slushbox transmission. A perfect car for the imitator/ricer.
    SR
    Stick shift V8 crowd wrecker. Actually a good performer with good straight line speed and a loud V8 making around 275-300 HP. Louder for the 20-something year old straight-piping Lamborghini owner wannabe.
    Special
    An SR with a special blue-green-orange color, convertible top, high-end luxury interior, and optional supercharger.
    Street Tuner
    A SR with a tuned sport suspension and wait is that an automatic? Tuned by a 17 year old, goes through tires and radiators like mad. I'm sure you can still find a rock CD in there somewhere.
    "The Hawk"
    A version for the hit blockbuster movie "Changers" where the cars were actually all robots. A special version with a white and red color combo and large body panel gaps for visual effect. Maybe you could remake the movie???
    SR1350
    High-end sport model. Stage 3 supercharged SR engine and extra carbon fiber all round. Perfect midlife crisis mobile!
    SR 1500
    The ultimate Moonhawk! In memory of Bruckell's founder, John Bruckell. Giant 7.5 liter gas guzzling 800hp+ V8 for the track. Mega spoiler and stage 3 supercharger! A absolute dream to drive!

12. 8IGHT.OINT3HREE

8IGHT.OINT3HREE
    Expand Collapse

Hmm... Gavril Gladiator is a Dodge, but it's still a GavriI
    I don't think Gavril and Bruckell limits to Chevrolet and Dodge, like the Grand Marshal is a BeamNGified Crown Vic

13. killercar34

killercar34
    Expand Collapse

Isn't the Gladiator a mod?

14. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Official game content is usually the embodiment of concepts more than a direct replica of existing vehicles.

Hence, there's rarely a 1:1 match between fictional marques and their real life counterparts. Gavril and Bruckel are simply low/mid-range level american brands, and that's about it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

2015-present Suzuki Lapin (Ibishu Usagi) (Ibishu Cuddles in US Market)

Transmission:
    = CVT
    = 4-speed automatic
    Type:
    = Kei car
    Configs:
    = Base
    = Urban
    = Sleeper
    = Limited Edition (rabbit skin)
    = Turbo
    = Race

#9515 MatthewStevenGo, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. 93Volvo240

93Volvo240
    Expand Collapse

What about a sweedish car brand like volvo?

17. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Like Jargl?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. 93Volvo240

93Volvo240
    Expand Collapse

Maybe. What about Volab or Malmo?

19. NOCARGO

NOCARGO
    Expand Collapse

Valmö ? :)

• Like Like x 2
  20. 93Volvo240

93Volvo240
    Expand Collapse

Thats a good one. Also what about some communist econo-boxes? That brand could be Quab.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice