Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.4%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

If you meant an XF-sort of car, that's called an executive car.

Also, 2011-2015 is quite a short production run; the real XF had 2009-2016.

The former's a Roamer with some milspec things (would get an acronym and alphanumeric name), the latter has nothing to do with a civilian truck.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Pat Sch

Pat Sch
    Expand Collapse

With Fevecci (new Italian Brand)

3. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

(sigh...Decided to make an exhaustive config details of this suggestion)

Suzuki Wagon R (Ibishu Geisha)

Mk.I

Interior:

Specs:
    = Type: City Car (Kei Car in Japan)
    = Weight: 750 kg
    = Engine: 658 cc
    = Max speed reading in speedometer: 140 km/h
    = Appearances:
    Pre-facelift:

1997 facelift:

Racing:
    Mk.II

The automatic transmission:

Appearances:
    Pre-facelift:

2000 faclift:

2002 faclift:

Racing:
    Mk.III
    Mk.IV

Configs:
    Mk.I
    = Three-door: Uses the pre-facelift, three-door model and has the 660 cc engine. Equipped with the 5-speed automatic transmission.
    = Three-door Facelift: Uses the 1997-facelift, three-door model and has the 660 cc engine. Equipped with the 5-speed automatic transmission.
    = Normal: Uses the pre-facelift model and has the 660 cc engine. Equipped with either automatic or manual transmission.
    = New Facelift: Uses the 1997 facelift model and has the 660 cc engine. Equipped with either automatic or manual transmission.
    = Racing: Uses the racing model (as shown) and has the turbocharged 660 cc engine. Equipped with either automatic or manual.
    = Drift: Uses the racing model (as shown), drift wheels and has the turbocharged 660 cc engine. Equipped with the 5-speed manual transmission.
    = Drag: Uses the racing model (as shown) and has the turbocharged 660 cc engine. Equipped with the 5-speed automatic transmission.
    = Stripped: Has all of its non-essential parts (the headlights, bumpers, and door fascia) removed for ease in off-roading. Equipped with the 5-speed manual transmission.
    Mk.II
    = Three-door: Uses the pre-facelift, three-door model and has the 660 cc engine. Equipped with the 5-speed automatic transmission.
    = Three-door Facelift: Uses the 2000-facelift, three-door model and has the 660 cc engine. Equipped with the 5-speed automatic transmission.
    = = Three-door Facelift V2: Uses the 2002-facelift, three-door model and has the 660 cc engine. Equipped with the 5-speed automatic transmission.
    = Normal: Uses the pre-facelift model and has the 660 cc engine. Equipped with either automatic or manual.
    = New Facelift: Uses the 2000 facelift model and has the 660 cc engine. Equipped with either automatic or manual.
    = 2002 Faclift: Uses the 2000 facelift model and has the 660 cc engine. Equipped with either automatic or manual.
    = Racing: Uses the racing model (as shown) and has the turbocharged 660 cc engine. Equipped with either automatic or manual.
    = Drift: Uses the racing model (as shown), drift wheels and has the turbocharged 660 cc engine. Equipped with the 5-speed manual transmission.
    = Drag: Uses the racing model (as shown) and has the turbocharged 660 cc engine. Equipped with the 5-speed automatic transmission.
    = Stripped: Has all of its non-essential parts (the headlights, bumpers, and door fascia) removed for ease in off-roading. Equipped with the 5-speed manual transmission.
    Mk.III
    = Normal: Equipped with the 660 cc engine. Equipped with either automatic or manual.
    = Drift: Uses the racing model, drift wheels and has the turbocharged 660 cc engine. Equipped with the 5-speed manual transmission.
    = Drag: Uses the racing model and has the turbocharged 660 cc engine. Equipped with the 5-speed automatic transmission.
    Mk.IV
    = Normal: Equipped with the 660 cc engine. Equipped with either automatic or manual.
    = Drift: Uses the racing model, drift wheels and has the turbocharged 660 cc engine. Equipped with the 5-speed manual transmission.
    = Drag: Uses the racing model and has the turbocharged 660 cc engine. Equipped with the 5-speed automatic transmission.
    How is the vehicle's name?

4. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Also not good, a military vehicle would have some alphanumeric, e.g. M24.

5. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

Ok. Anyway, how about the Ibishu Geisha? I have exhaustively added the configs and how they look like.

6. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

1989 - 1993 Mizuno Furia HatchCoupe (HC) - Mazda 323F (BG), Toyota Corolla E90, Mitsubishi Lancer Mk5

Early 1990s FWD/AWD, front engined (transversely positioned, FF/F4 layout), C-segment Japanese sporty liftback. It's based on Mazda 323F BG, but with front end from Toyota Corolla E90 coupe, window line, door handles and mirrors similar as Mitsubishi Lancer Mk5. Rear end would be designed after Toyota Corolla E90 liftback's, but with plate position on rear bumper. Interior 1989 - 1991 would be from Toyota Corolla E90, with Mazda 323F steering wheel, while the interior 1991 - 1993 would be from Mitsubishi Lancer Mk5. Available in LHD and RHD configs, and in US, Australian, European, Asian spec versions.

• SX, SXi - basic version, includes 14" steel wheels with small diameter hubcaps, grey interior, aircon, radio, rear spoiler, rear wiper, steering wheel without airbag, standard gauge cluster (with speedometer, tachometer, oil level gauge, fuel gauge), black mirrors and door handles, SX/SXi lettering, manually operated windows, rear drums, pop-up headlights, etc. SXi models have electronic injection, and were available from 1990 to 1993.
    • SL, SLi - SX, SXi + 15" steel wheels with large plastic hubcaps, power windows, graphite coloured interior, central locking, foglights, semi body coloured mirrors, left fender antenna, SX/SXi lettering, more equipped gauge cluster (with addition of closed door indicator, coolant temperature gauge and digital clock), etc.
    • SLX, SLXi - SX, SXi + 15" alloy wheels, airbag steering wheels, all 4 power windows, power mirrors, black/beige interior, double exhaust pipe, all 4 mudflaps, electrically operated seatbelt, sunroof, roof top folding antenna, all 4 discs, body coloured door handles, SLX/SLXi lettering, etc.
    • VXi - sports version, includes: 16" alloy wheels, sport body kit (bumpers, side skirts, spoiler), sports gauge cluster (with turbo gauge), sports grey interior, sports seats, sports airbag steering wheel, mudflaps, all 4 sport disc brakes, AWD, etc.
    • Beater - based on SX, with rusty body, rusty wheels, worn interior, misfiring engine, faded paint, broken pop-ups, etc.
    • Rally - based on SXi, with tuned VXi engine, stripped interior, roll cage, racing seats, large foglights, mudflaps, rally livery, etc.
    • Race - based on SXi, with stripped interior, roll cage, racing seats, body kit (large front and rear diffusers), large spoiler, racing livery, etc.
    • Taxi - based on SXi, with red livery with black bumpers, taxi sign, roof top antenna, etc.
    • Police - based on SX with Dutch and Greek livery , with small blue beacon light/blue lightbar, interior police equipment, tuned engine, etc.
    • Custom - based on SLi, with 18" deep dish wheels, large diameter exhaust, carbon hood, tuned engine, sport steering wheels, stickerbombed mirrors, etc.
    • Tuning - with 18" alloy wheels, nitrous oxide system, tuning body kit, roll cage, audio system with large subwoofers in boot, all 4 discs, large spoiler, LED lights, decals, large quad exhausts, etc.
    • Undercover police - based on SLXi, with beige interior, deep blue colour, and police spotlights, etc.
    • Student driver - based on SLi, with same livery as Ibishu Covet's and roof sign.
    Engines:
    1.5/1.5i I4 Petrol 80/85 HP
    1.6i I4 Petrol 90 HP
    1.8 I4 Petrol 100 HP
    2.0/2.0i I4 Petrol 100/105 HP
    1.3i I4 Petrol 75 HP
    1.6i I4 Turbo 135 HP (only for VXi)
    2.4 V6 Petrol 170 HP (only for VXi)
    1.8 I4 Diesel 85 HP (only for Europe)
    Engines with an 'i' have electronic injection.
    Transmission:
    5-speed manual
    3-speed automatic
    Body type:
    Unibody 5-door hatchback (liftback)
    Suspension:
    Front: Independent with MacPherson's with coil springs
    Rear: Independent multilink (3 link) with coilovers
    Brakes:
    Front discs, rear drums (SLX/SLXi and VXi trims has rear discs, as well as some versions)

-Why it should be added?

-We don't have any sporty C-segment hatchbacks from 90s, and it would be good to have a 3rd Japanese brand to increase the variety.

#7846 Youngtimer, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  7. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Actually, it was supposed to be a B99-XJ vehicle, as a compact executive by the B99, but with a more rounded front fascia (and some design changes not inspired by the XJ) and a similar rear to the XJ. It'd still probably be a executive vehicle anyways though, as the XJ is also a executive vehicle.
    About the date... yeah, you're right (though the new XJ lasted from 2010 to now).

8. Tesla66

Tesla66
    Expand Collapse

Has the community come up with an equivalent to Aston Martin yet(this will be used in a future suggestion)? I'm uncreative and can't come up with my own company name.

9. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Clinton-Bamford.
    The XJ is a fullsize luxury car, not an exec.

10. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

1967-1980 Isuzu V10SS New Power (Gavril Gorilla)

• Like Like x 2
  11. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

ETK R-Series (1974-1990, facelift in 1984):

It is a...

...1970s GT coupe/convertible by ETK. Based on the Mercedes-Benz R107/C107 SL, but with a BMW E24 6-Series rear end. Unibody, FR drivetrain, all-wheel 2-wishbone suspension and disc brakes. Pre-facelift one has an US model with bigger bumpers and sealed beam lights. Standard suspension is rather comfort-oriented.

Configs:
    • Rc6 - Equipped with a 185 HP 2.8 I6 (pre-lift)/204 HP 3.0 I6 (post-lift), 5-spd manual/4-spd automatic, open diff, standard suspension, standard brake pads and 14x6 steelies with 195/70 R14 (pre-lift) or 15x7 steelies with 215/60 R15 tires (post-lift).
    • Rc8 - As above, but with a 213 HP 3.6 V8 (pre-lift)/265 HP 4.0 V8 (post-lift), an LSD and alloy wheels.
    • Rc8s - As above, but with a 235 HP 4.4 V8 (pre-lift)/328 HP 5.0 V8 (post-lift), sport brake pads and different 15x7 alloys with 225/60 R15 sport tires.
    • Rc8s ttSport (Euro-only) - As above, but with a 285 HP 6.5 V8 (pre-lift) or 370 HP 5.5 V8 (post-lift), a sport LSD, sport brake pads, sport suspension, 16x8 alloys with 245/55 R16 sport tires and a sporty appearance package.
    • Race (Euro-only) - Like the manual Rc8s ttSport coupe, but with an uprated intake (50/60 HP more), race LSD, race suspension, full race brake pads, 255/55 R16 racing slicks, a stripped interior and a rollcage.
    • Rally (Euro-only) - As the pre-lift above, but with prerunner suspension, 15x8 offroad rims with 31x10.2 R15 off-road tires, a bullbar, spotlights and a dirt racing paintjob.
    • Polizei (Euro-only) - Based on the Rc8s coupe, but with a German police paintjob and a lightbar.
    • Beater - Based on the Rc6, but with a rusting, dented-up bodywork with some missing trim, worn mechanicals and a grotty interior.
    • Drift - Based on the post-lift Rc8s coupe, but with a twin-turbo Stage 3 kit (675 HP), 6-spd manual, welded diff, drift suspension, 17x9 rims with 275/50 R17 slicks, a stripped interior, a rollcage, a slight bodykit and a drift paintjob.

• Like Like x 4
  12. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Ibishu Maki/Supreme (1989-1995)
    It is a...

90s Japanese full-size luxury sedan. Sold as a Ibishu, but called as a Maki in the JDM market, and sold as the Supreme overseas. Based off the Infiniti Q45, but with a similar rear from the President, and has a similar dashboard to the W140 S-Class.

#7852 General S'mores, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Let's just stick to Legacy (e.g. Legacy U-Line).

• Like Like x 1
  14. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Okay then.

15. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

Subaru called...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Duster02 was the person who came up with the Legacy brand.

17. Sturpy

Sturpy
    Expand Collapse

No comment needed.
    --- Post updated ---
    In all seriousness, I think BeamNG needs less saloons/sedans.
    Here's a suggestion that goes against all of my logic.

1979-1981 Soliad Cosantor
    Real car: 1979–1981 Dodge St. Regis

A late 70s land barge, it was many of the American full-sise dinosaurs killed off in the late 80s because of soaring fuel prices and bad market timing. Was used by the middle class and police alike. It also has cool headlight visors. I was planning to make a mod modeled off the St. Regis, but I'm short on time.

#7857 Sturpy, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  18. iplaybeam

iplaybeam
    Expand Collapse

you do realize that the old full size is available right?
    Link: https://www.beamng.com/resources/codename-oldsfullsize.1417/

19. Sturpy

Sturpy
    Expand Collapse

In all seriousness, I think BeamNG needs less saloons/sedans.
    Here's a suggestion that goes against all of my logic.

1979-1981 Soliad Cosantor
    Real car: 1979–1981 Dodge St. Regis

A late 70s land barge, it was many of the American full-sise dinosaurs killed off in the late 80s because of soaring feul prices . Was used by the middle class and police alike. It also has cool headlight visors. I was planning to make a mod modeled of the St. Regis, but I'm short on time.
    Yes, that's not the St. Regis though.

• Like Like x 2
  20. MatthewStevenGo

MatthewStevenGo
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice