Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

1. Ford Traverse?
    2. Didn't you use Intimidator for a Challenger-based suggestion?

Also, the edition config I'll add to my 2015- Ammono is gonna be based off Cannibal Corpse (aggressive design + aggressive band). Can anybody make some parodic names for it (or another edition/package suggestion you may have).

2. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

First, what's with you and metal? I really love classic rock, but I keep AC/DC, Boston, Jimi Hendrix and etcetera outside the fiction garage door.

Second, nobody does special editions for obscure musicians. You have to be famous to get your name on a C-pillar, like Frank Sinatra, Europe or Kid Rock.

Charmand F-Series (1936-1955):

It is a...

...1930s French luxury sedan. Based on the Citroen Traction Avant, but with a 1937 Buick trunk. Unibody, FMF layout, torsion bar suspension, drum brakes. Steady, but low-grip handling.

Configs:
    • 8F - Equipped with a 44 HP 1.4 I4, 3-spd manual (optional 4-spd since 1950), open diff, standard suspension, standard brake pads and 16x5.5 steelies with hubcaps and 6.30-16 bias-ply tires (165/90 R16 radials optional since 1948).
    • 11F - As above, but with a 59 HP 1.8 engine.
    • 14F - As above, but with a 75 HP 2.2 I6, optional 2-spd automatic (since 1951) and standard overdrive since 1950.
    • 20F - As above, but with a 110 HP 3.4 V8 and standard radial tires since 1948.
    • Gendarmerie - Based on the 14F, but with a Gendarmerie paintjob and a roof light.
    • Resistance - Based on the 20F, but matte black and tuned to 130 HP.
    • Taxi - Based on the basic 8F, but with a taxi paintjob and roof sign.
    • Beater - Based on the 11F, but with faded paint, worn mechanicals, dented body panels and some missing trim.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Obscure?
    Ummm... ever seen Ace Ventura: Pet Detective? Yeah. they're there. Also known as the top-selling death metal band of all time.
    But I'll consider something else... maybe a edition made by Hirochi's racing/tuning division?

4. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

First, fact that CC are the most famous death metal band does not make them famous-period. They aren't going to be as recognizable as, say, Metallica or Slayer.
    Second, there is no point making two separate steering column designs for one car.
    Third, the sport editions should have bigger wheels than the Limited.
    Fourth, dome lights come pretty much on any trim of any car in 2018.
    Fifth, the Hybrid should also be available in low trims as a taxi base.
    Sixth, I don't know what preconditioning is, but if you mean A/C, that's practically standard for 2018 US midsizers.

5. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Why didn't you tell me that later (2-6)? Would've been way helpful earlier.
    (I also scrapped the HRD (Hirochi Racing Division) idea and went for a Unlimited config instead)

#7785 General S'mores, Jun 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  6. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Because I just noticed it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Hirochi Ammono [Mk. VI] (2003-2008, facelift in 2006)
    It is a...

2000s mid-size Japanese FWD sedan. Based off the Maxima, but shares some design cues from the rear of the Elantra sedan, and a similar interior of a Camry.
    FF layout, multi-link, rear independent suspension.

Configs:
    • LS - equipped with a standard 3.5 L V6, CVT, 18'' Hirochi alloys, and basic technology.
    • XLS - based off the LS model, but equipped with more safety equipment, different bumpers, and additional technology.
    • Sport - equipped with a tuned V6, modified bumpers, and a lip spoiler.
    • Limited - based off the Base model, but with more advanced technology, more comfortable seats, and a wood interior trim.
    • LS Hybrid - based off the LS model, but equipped with a Hybrid I4.
    • XLS Hybrid - based off the XLS model, but with the Hybrid I4 engine.
    • Sport Hybrid - based off the Sport model, but with a tuned Hybrid I4.
    • Limited Hybrid - based off the Unlimited model, but with the Hybrid I4 engine.

#7787 General S'mores, Jun 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  8. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

I'd say a better trim hierarchy would be LS, XLS, Limited and Sport, and the hybrid should come in all trims.

Also, an I4 might be a better hybrid choice for a midsizer.

9. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I'll edit my OP right now.
    (I'll leave the V6 as optional for the hybrid configs)

10. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Good call.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Also, the car that this Ammono is based off is exactly the same car my mother has.

(Actual image of her car)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

2003 - 2007 Legacy CE-Line - Acura TSX

2000s Japanese FWD/AWD, front engined premium D-segment sedan/wagon, only available in US and Canada. CE-Line is built on Euro Pessima platform, and it's sharing many technical components with it. 90% of CE-Line is based on Acura TSX Mk1 and it takes some cues from Lexus IS Mk1. Wagon version has similar rear end as Lexus IS SportCross. Interior is very similar as European Pessima. It's available as sedan and wagon. There would be some trim levels, more richly equipped than its Euro equivalent's. Speaking of versions, there would be custom and stanced version. Custom version would have low ride height, tinted windows, custom wheels, tuned engine, etc. Stanced would be based on diesel V6 wagon and would have stanced wide wheels, many stickers, fake Ibishu Pessima lettering, sticker saying ''San Amaro Legacy'', etc. It would have same engine and gearbox options as Euro Pessima.

-Why it should be added?
    -We don't have any 2000s premium D-segment sedans and wagons, nor modern USDM car.

Miscellaneous:
    Name of the car literally means Compact Executive.

#7792 Youngtimer, Jun 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  13. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

It'd be more realistic to some US-special engine (e.g. a 3.2 V6).

14. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

Faster and more powerful V6 engine for the hybrid confined to the lowest trim? Doesn't make a lot of sense.
    Also, mundane FWD-only sedans don't fit the Hirochi lineup. This could be a Pessima instead.

15. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

Read the Description for Euro Pessima, I mentioned that it has V6 engine option.

16. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

The CVT Sunburst is a Hirochi.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

1.8 CVT isn't the only Sunburst. There's also Sport RS with a lot of power, fine-tuned suspension, full time AWD and a bodykit.

18. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Corral 4 (1989-):

It is a...

...1990s American 4-seater single-engine light helicopter. Based on the Robinson R44, but with an MD MD500 tail and rotor, and more rear legroom.

Configs:
    • Base (1989-2002)- Equipped with a 220 HP 8.5 carburetted flat-6, narrow blades, aluminium fuel tanks and landing skids.
    • Base (2002-) - As above, but with fuel injection (255 HP), wider blades and composite tanks.
    • News - Based on the Base, but with front and side cameras and a "Channel 7" paintjob.
    • Rescue - Based on the Base, but with rear seats replaced with a loading bay, a spotlight and a rescue paintjob.
    • Police - Based on the Base, but with a Belasco police paintjob, spotlight, heat-seeking camera and rappeling ropes.
    • Military - As above, but with two .50 cal. miniguns, 4 missiles and a camo paintjob.
    • Secret Service - As above, but painted stealth black.
    • Coast Guard - Like the Police, but with floaters, two .50 cal. machine guns, a .50 cal. anti-materiel rifle and a Coast Guard paintjob.

• Like Like x 2
  19. alyxtab1117

alyxtab1117
    Expand Collapse

2004 honda accord Coupe (Ibishu Kole)
    upload_2018-6-25_15-16-28.jpeg upload_2018-6-25_15-16-35.jpeg upload_2018-6-25_15-17-31.jpeg upload_2018-6-25_15-17-38.jpeg

20. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Bolger 245 (1959-1960)
    It is a...

American late 50s/early 60s chassis-based funeral car/ambulance and a well-known movie car. Based off the Miller-Meteor Cadillac Futura model, but with some design alterations.

Configs:
    • Hearse - equipped with a 390 cu. in./6.4 L V8, 3-speed automatic, independent front suspension with coil springs, live-axle rear suspension with air-assisted coil springs, four-wheel hydraulic drum brakes, and window blinders.
    • Ambulance - same as above, but with no blinders, emergency sirens, and exterior horns
    • Ghost Hunter - same as above, but with a Ecto-1 inspired livery, a light-bar, and a custom roof accessory
    • Custom - same as the Hearse, but with a lower ride height, no blinders, custom wheels, and a supercharged V8.
    • Banger - same as the Hearse, but with no blinders, missing panels, a steam tank, a floor-plate, a H-frame, and a banger car racing livery.
    • Derby - same as above, but with a more 'graffiti-stylized' paint job, a cut and welded hood, welded doors, a roll-bar, a prebent, and derby upright headers.
    • Beater - same as the Hearse, but with ripped up blinders, steelies, a rusty skin, a beater V8, and a rotten interior.

#7800 General S'mores, Jun 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice