Vehicle suggestions (See first post)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Donken, Aug 6, 2012.

?

It's possible to add a minivan from the 90s please?

1. Yes, it's possible.

85.0%
  2. No, it's impossible, sorry.

7.3%
  3. We are going to think

7.6%
  1. AM-DB9

AM-DB9
    Expand Collapse

2. HornofRhino

HornofRhino
    Expand Collapse

can you make a excavator someone?

3. AgentSmith1199

AgentSmith1199
    Expand Collapse

If there is going to be more variants of the K series, how about a mid engine K series called either the KX10 or KZ12. It could look like a mix between the Audi R8, and the Gavril MZ2 from RoR:

4. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

This would be interesting...

Also, congrats on post #6666

5. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Looks like an Mercedes CLA + McLaren MP4-12C mashup
    By the way... what about an Ibishu Credit, which would be the Japanese version of the Ford Coe? ...I would even recommend the revival as well with 2018 styling.

6. Gavril T85

Gavril T85
    Expand Collapse

7. HornofRhino

HornofRhino
    Expand Collapse

can someone make a excavator ?

8. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

A while back, there was a user who worked for a Brazilian construction firm, and had offered the dev team money in exchange for developing an excavator for an upcoming company event. There was reportedly a skype call between this user and the devs, but nobody is certain if anything ever came of it.

You can read the original thread here, but keep in mind that the dev team is very tight-lipped about it, and the fact that the topic of an excavator allegedly spawned a 30-page flamewar makes it something of a sensitive issue on the forums - I would advise you to avoid posting in the thread.

9. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

I had previously read (long, long ago) that thry had not planned for these features as the program was more focusing on the physics and less on actual racing.

On the flip side, I am totally with you on this as I'd love to build some higher revving motors, maybe even with twin turbos like the 291 or 353 from the barstow. And as I've seen several others that have requested more in depth engine/car modifications, I would have to imagine that before final release, they'll most likely add at least SOME more parts options.

10. DutchyGamer

DutchyGamer
    Expand Collapse

Yeah. And since the campaign is starting to be a thing, it would be logical to have gradual upgrades to your car(s) as you progress through the story. But thats getting somewhat offtopic for the thread

11. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

Maybe somewhat, though this thread is a bit of a joke really. I think it's relative but yeah, trying to get everything to tie in is what makes the game/story.

12. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

AMA A-45 Barstow/AMA A-27 Pawnee/Charles-Stewart C9 Barstow/Chivala Barstow/Stroker S-49 Patrolman (1942-1945):

It is a...
    ...WWII American fighter plane and its developments. Based on the NAA P-51 Mustang and its derivatives, but with a Supermarine Spitfire-style tail and a Junkers Ju 87 front end and cockpit. Equipped with a semi-monocoque fuselage.

Configs:
    • AMA A-45A Barstow - Equipped with a 1225 HP 1695 ci 1-speed supercharged V12, six .50 cal machine guns (four on wings, two below the cockpit), a military radio and a single seat and painted in WWII USAF colors.
    • AMA A-45B Barstow - As above, but with a 1350 HP 1660 ci 2-speed supercharged V12, a different propeller design and a more aft fuel tank,
    • AMA A-45C Barstow - As above, but with a different wing design and wing-mounted extra fuel tanks ,
    • AMA A-27A/B/C Pawnee - Based on the A-45, but equipped with bombs, 2 wing machine guns less, heavy-duty wings and dive brakes,
    • Charles-Stewart C9 Barstow - Based on the A-45A, but with a 1350 HP 1660 ci 2-speed supercharged V12 and an RAF paintjob,
    • Chivala Barstow - Based on the A-45C, but with no weaponry, wings with fuel tanks, a civilian paintjob, a luxury 2-seat interior and a Stage 3 supercharger (2050 HP),
    • Stroker S-49 Patrolman - Based on the A-45C, but with a 2600 HP turboprop engine, modernized dashboard, propeller, wing and tail design, better brakes and a Vietnam War-era USAF paintjob,
    • Race - Based on the A-45C, but with no weaponry, a different propeller and a racing paintjob,
    • Demon - Based on the Race, but with a 3750 HP turboprop, reinforced wings and a "Demon" paintjob.
    Why do we need it?
    Because BeamNG does not have any official aircraft, and because the Mustang is a plane well-known for its military and civilian uses.

• Like Like x 1
  13. QuickWittedHare

QuickWittedHare
    Expand Collapse

14. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I'm digging into what you think of, this would give aircraft mods a new one into the list.
    Anyways, I was thinking that maybe since we don't have much motorcycles in-game, why not try this?
    2000-Present Ibishu Drivei (Based off the Honda Activa)

It is a motor scooter made for foreign countries like Mexico and India. It will be based off the Activa, but with an Yamaha Ray fascia and Vespas wheels. Is equipped an Ibishu 125cc 2-stroke single-cylinder BHC engine.
    Configurations:
    • e-Drivei: Stock, but with an electric engine that is increased to an 160cc 3-stroke single-cylinder BHC + an hybrid battery.
    • Drivei Off-road: Equipped with super-slick tires shared from the XDM (MDX, if you couldn't guess) and later on taken from modified Roadlife (Ridgeline) wheels, with an i-TEC turbocharger.
    • Drivei US-spec: Engine is taken from the XSN (NSX), shrunken to fit inside the car, and has wheels inspired by Martin-Cooper (Harley-Davidson) Motorcycles.
    • Slammed Drivei: Custom with Bold BE30, and lower suspension.
    • Delivery Drivei: As it's made with an extended wheelbase, an box is placed made for the delivery-industry.
    Why we need it:
    It would be interesting to have a motor-scooter, and have it from the same company that made the 3-wheeler Pigeon. Also, it would also be nice to see a scooter that would have better handling.

15. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

How the hell do you fit SUV tires on a moped?

Also, a hybrid moped isn't the thing for a rahger pragmatic company like Ibishu, considering mopeds and hybrids don't go with each other; mopeds are simple and cheap, hybrids - not.

16. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Okay, I'll scrap the hybrid moped. For an replacement, I'd put an motorcade edition for governments.
    As for the SUV/Pick-up tires, I'll say that they produce it the same way as the XDM + Roadlife, but have an smaller result. (In other words, the same tire with an different size)

17. Ben23

Ben23
    Expand Collapse

PLEASE make a MODERN 2017-2019 volvo xc90/xc60 type of CUV-SUV for beamng. i just need to satisfy my need for suvs in the game. :)

#6697 Ben23, Feb 20, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  18. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

If you can't spell, at least don't yell about it.

19. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I think that it would be an CUV, not an SUV actually.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ben23

Ben23
    Expand Collapse

thanks for telling me that my spelling was off i appreciate it. and i just wanted it highlight that i wanted to see a modern suv in the game.
    --- Post updated ---
    ahh thanks for letting me know that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice