Vehicle stereotypes

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Brown_Diplomat

Brown_Diplomat
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Middle eastern car stereotypes:
    80's Chevrolet Caprice: A kebab seller or someone who got it as a secondhand car
    Mercedes W123,W126 and W201: A terrorist with a loaded gun and bombs.
    Nissan Patrol: Hooligans who presumably installed a RB26 in the enginebay for shits and giggles.
    2000's Toyota Hilux: A guy who spend his time drifting in a desolate highway or a person who sells camel's.
    Toyota Cressida: Same as 80's Chevrolet Caprice.
    Hyundai's or any subcompact: Smug assholes who will cut your line off.

2. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

:(

3. GatheringAgate

GatheringAgate
    Expand Collapse

typical cars owned by students in Finland. They mostly have broken transmission, big exhaust and mostly broken
    upload_2016-11-21_16-0-49.jpeg

4. Faction54

Faction54
    Expand Collapse

That's more like it.
    --- Post updated ---
    My MK4 Golf has a backbox and some camber, but it's not a ricer because although it's got all the visuals and bodykits and shit it's got some engine and interior upgrades also.
    --- Post updated ---
    That would be pretty special...

5. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

The ratio to riced Civics to VWs here is around 4:1, that's only Civics to any VW ever
    I pity all those ricers that have to have a towing company on their speed dial for when they go over a speed bump or on a road with an
    subary legacy- Single mom
    Toyota Camry- Immigrant taxi drivers
    Toyota Estima- I don't know WTF that is.... We don't have those here I guess?
    --- Post updated ---
    I live on a road with a lot of hills and bumps for no reason, every so often there is a report on the news how some teens car flew into the lake after trying to drift around a hairpin...

6. A Sawblade Dude

A Sawblade Dude
    Expand Collapse

1994-1998 Mustangs: Crowd Control/The Owner is a Showoff/Why Couldn't You Have Gotten a Nicer One?
    So I have been lucky enough to daily drive my dad's 1996 GT (Manual) for the past 6 and a half months. It's basically stock minus the full exhaust kit we've installed (Flowmaster X-Pipe with Cat-Backs if anyone was curious). So it's pretty loud, and it loves to pop and crackle, which has led to numerous people asking if it was straight piped. I also daily drive it to school. Which has led to many people making Mustang Jokes, or saying that it's ugly and I should've gotten a newer one. But at least I'm the only Mustang GT owner that is respected for being a good driver, and a good person. People making fun of the '96 rarely happens now, and it's because I've took the people who usually roast it for cruises, and they've experienced it for themselves. :D
    EDIT​
    Hey @opkraut , my mom actually owns a 2005 Legacy Sedan, and they are really fun to drive!

7. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

My wagon is a blast. No one expects it to be fast.

• Like Like x 1
  8. A Sawblade Dude

A Sawblade Dude
    Expand Collapse

My friend also owns a 2005 Legacy Sedan. It's pushing around 300hp. That thing rips. Gravel roads in that thing remind me of WRC.

9. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

Watching Nurburgring videos has made me realize that that place could have its own edition of this thread. Has anyone on this forum been there? Maybe @skodakenner?

10. Blijo

Blijo
    Expand Collapse

I have been there, not driven on the circuit, but watched a race.
    BMW's drive as complete hooligans on the roads around it, so I guess they do that there too.

11. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

I was there but also not for a race i was there for the 24h race last year

12. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

Prius-You need a life
    Merc/BMW-You control the world
    Honda Accord 90's Model-You're poor
    "Caravans", or RVs as we call em in the USA-20 in a 40? Lightning speed!
    5foot lifted truck with controversial bumper stickers with train horn-You love road rage

13. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

New driver and a Volvo V60, parents have a lot of trust in the person....

14. JammyTron

JammyTron
    Expand Collapse

Meanwhile my country which is Malaysia car stereotype be like.

Proton Saga : big fart can exhaust with unaccesary huge rims , rusty bodyparts and useless cheap racing wheel.
    Honda Civic : Fart can. Literally. Atleast it's not a rice , most of Civic at my place doesn't have big widebodykits like you guys.
    Perodua Myvi : Womans driver and always driving fast than Lamborghini ( this is real by the way)
    Perodua Kancil : Small inline-3 engine with huge turbo which is good. Always seen them in purple.
    Proton Perdana : You'll always sees them in black paint with dark black tint. Sometimes in red and such.

15. JCX034

JCX034
    Expand Collapse

The new Proton Saga is really ugly m8.

16. Ryan071299

Ryan071299
    Expand Collapse

AYYY A Fellow Malaysian, You forgot to mention that all of them have fake Vossen, TE37 wheels or just really cheap fake wheels.

17. JCX034

JCX034
    Expand Collapse

I told you they just riced their car to beat other ricer in the other country even car company itself want to riced out their production car.

18. JammyTron

JammyTron
    Expand Collapse

Yeah and that too.
    --- Post updated ---
    Eh , i meant the old Saga models though not the new one but i kinda like the design of new Saga though but there's this one huge problem. Small wheel arches.

19. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

Bump!

Jeep Patriot:
    The official car of people who know how to drive a stick but don't otherwise care about cars or driving. (I can only assume that the local Fiatsler dealership got a huge shipment of base-model manual-transmission Patriots that they tried aggressively to get rid of, and that's why there are so many of them around).

20. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

nissan s13, 14, 15: DRIFT TAX BRO!, JUST A TAP BRO!, SR20DET LYFE BRO, I LIKE PAYING 15K FOR AN OLD SHITBOX BRO!
    A80 Supra: FAST AND FURIOUS BRO!, 2JZGTE BRO!, 1000HP BRO!, JDM BRO!, PAUL WALKER DIED FOR OUR SINS BRO!
    nissan skyline gtr: JDM BRO!, RB26DETT BRO!, LEGALIZE THE R34 IN THE US BRO!, GALLO 24 BRO!, GODZILLA BRO!
    AE86: I WANT TO DRIFT LIKE TAKUMI BRO!, TOUGE BRO!, DRIFT BRO!, ITS NOT JUST A COROLLA BRO, INITIAL D IS BEST ANIME BRO!
    8g galant vr4: INVECS II BRO, BRAKES CAN'T HANDLE THE POWER BRO!, NOISY TOP END BRO!, LEGNUM BRO!, TOTAL BARGAIN BRO!, TOTAL SLEEPER BRO!, CLARKSON LIKES MY CAR BRO!
    Mitsubishi v3000: NZDM AS F**K BRO!, MORE TOW THAN AN AUSSIE TANK BRO!, CYCLONE BRO!, NZ TRAFFIC SAFETY SERVICE BRO!, BACK IN MY DAY BRO!

#120 ktheminecraftfan, Apr 15, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice