Updating or upgrading interiors

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Srockzz, May 29, 2017.

1. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

So, i think car interiors are nice, but could use some improvements.
    For Example:
    screenshot_00333.png screenshot_00332.png
    This is a part of the 90's Pessima interior. For updating or improving this, a working clock could be added, and a gear indicator (like the one in the 89' Pessima, and a working odometer could be added as well.
    Another Example:
    screenshot_00334.png screenshot_00335.png
    K Series Vs 800. the "Active" dashborad is not present on the K-Series for some reason. My best guess is that this is comming in a next hotfix, or big update. But other parts (that look like they are going to stay like that)like the A/C controls look way less "Expensive" on the 800 series, as for example, the K-Series Shows temperature and reflects some light, looking "Fancy-er" than the 800, that displays nothing (even tho they are the same unit) and reflects no light, so it looks cheaper and more plastic.
    screenshot_00336.png screenshot_00337.png

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Glitchy

Glitchy
    Expand Collapse

There should also be interior lights, a lot of cars have them. Seats also glitch out, and need to be fixed A LOT!

3. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

I agree. I want lights. Also the interior should not go through other objects. And plzzzzzz attach the steering wheel, pedals, and gauges onto the actual car.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Glitchy

Glitchy
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, it sucks when you get that perfect crash, then the steering wheel floats in mid air.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Scottybo2

Scottybo2
    Expand Collapse

I do think the interior needs updating so badly. It needs light up steering wheels like volume buttons on it that light up! Also interior lights so that you can see also we need the glass to be a bit more stronger as the windscreen always brakes

6. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

The devs are currently trying to get all the promised content in game first, but, trust me, they will polish everything later on.

7. Scottybo2

Scottybo2
    Expand Collapse

What's the promised content?

8. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Italy, WCA, the Bluebuck, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice