Released Updated Shiftlogic Automatic Transmissions 4.31

Makes slushboxes more comfortable to drive. Now with electric motors

1. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

Sorry, I suffered from anhedonia since half a month before 0.24 update so I stopped playing video games altogether(I'm unable to enjoy the Bastion since discovering new content feels like doing chores). This update is going to be delayed even further.
    Feel free to post your own updates of this mod(both in reply and in making new thread(s)/resources(es)). Permission is granted.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I<3ChickenWings&V8

I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

Im sorry to hear that..
    Since i have absolutely no knowledge of modding stuff like this i have to rely on humble modders like you and hope you get to it some of these days!
    I absolutely love your mod and hope you can have some fun again with playing and modding BeamNG one of these days!
    My fiancee is suffering from heavy psychological conditions since her early teens so i know a little how this must feel for you.:(
    I wish you the best and hope your condition gets better dont let it get to you to much buddy!:)
    Sincerly.

• Like Like x 2
  3. michael396

michael396
    Expand Collapse

Hey, not trying to steal thunder or anything, but when/if you want to get back into modding, and if you want a partner in crime, I'm actually working on my own set of GM Based transmissions with custom shiftlogics (A continuation of my Semi-Auto mod that ended up going nowhere as I never bothered to upload my transmissions themselves), including Manual Shift Body emulation.

4. I<3ChickenWings&V8

I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

If you are handy enough maybe you could lend him a hand updating this mod for him until he is willing and capable of!
    Cheers.

5. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I<3ChickenWings&V8

I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

7. Milendur

Milendur
    Expand Collapse

Updates go live first on this site and then after 1 or more hours at ingame repository, there is a delay

• Like Like x 1
  8. I<3ChickenWings&V8

I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, didnĀ“t knew that.

9. stoner_222

stoner_222
    Expand Collapse

The 9AT transmission for the FCV has suddenly gone missing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice