Outdated Updated Shiftlogic Automatic Transmissions 4.34

Makes slushboxes more comfortable to drive. Now with electric motors

1. Xupaun

Xupaun
    Expand Collapse

Yes, because the files I send you are exactly the one I use myself. Also, the updates are built over the previous file, so, when the problem first came, than was fixed, it shouldn't return. That's why I'm asking.
    --- Post updated ---
    I need to know. Using THIS exact file. Which cars don't start? What are the problems? I don't want to know about old bugs. I need tonknow exactly what's broken here, so I can push an update

2. I<3ChickenWings&V8

I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, sorry. i drank a little bit yesterday and while doing it i didn´t want to update to the new file because i spent quite some time fixing the old one i use with my very limited modding knowledge. I will test the new file later when i have the time and then report back if something is not working or if everything is fine.

3. Xupaun

Xupaun
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys. Someone pointed me that the Vivace with some engines is not starting. Is someone else having problems on any other car? I'll need a list with all affected combinations (engine+transmission).

Remember to use THIS file before reporting bugs.
    Also, if you edited something that fixed the problem for a specific car, you can send me the data and I'll make it "official". That file already has the fix for the Lansdale from @I<3ChickenWings&V8

• Like Like x 2
  4. CARROTloVEr56

CARROTloVEr56
    Expand Collapse

okay so

the etk diesel, v8 with auto and dual clutch
    vivace 2.0T with dual clutch and 9 speed, as well as the diesel and 2.5L

not sure about any others

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Xupaun

Xupaun
    Expand Collapse

The Vivace's petrol engines are fixed, but I'll confirm if the Diesel engines are ok later today. For the ETKs, I found no issue, although I think I missed the DCT.

6. CaptainNoobacus

CaptainNoobacus
    Expand Collapse

strange that the ETKs arent having issues for you. altho to be fair, im only having issues with the ETK v8s not starting up with the auto but starting with no issue on the DCT.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Xupaun

Xupaun
    Expand Collapse

Vivace is fully fixed. The ETK only has problems with the Diesel + DCT, and the issue is different and weird. Since the DCT works fine with the gasoline engines, don't use it with diesel. But, if you NEED an ETK diesel with a DCT, you'd have to start it in drive while accelerating.
    I mean, for me, the V8 works flawlessly, with any transmission you put on it. Although it might take longer to start. Since I only release the starting button when the engine really starts, that may be a difference for you.
    For now, I'm trying to understand why this mod and the improved starter mod from @DaddelZeit doesn't work together.
    --- Post updated ---
    Vivace is fully fixed. The ETK only has problems with the Diesel + DCT, and the issue is different and weird. Since the DCT works fine with the gasoline engines, don't use it with diesel. But, if you NEED an ETK diesel with a DCT, you'd have to start it in drive while accelerating.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. CaptainNoobacus

CaptainNoobacus
    Expand Collapse

this version that you posted seems to have fixed the issue I had with the v8s. thanks a lot for that. I also press the starter button until it has fully started

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. CARROTloVEr56

CARROTloVEr56
    Expand Collapse

Thank you so much. I was hoping i wasnt burdening you with that message lol.

i was wondering the same thing, i really like the starter mod, if you get it fixed please let us know

10. I<3ChickenWings&V8

I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

@Xupaun Yay, update time again! I think we all know what i want to say next. I am once again asking for your support to fix the now not anymore working 200BX transmissions and probably now misaligned shifter positions. :p
    Thanks in advance!

11. Xupaun

Xupaun
    Expand Collapse

That will be Incredibly easy. Since they did the same thing they did with the Covet, The Process will be WAY easier than expected.
    Can you test how the vanilla gearbox behaves? Apparently they made some changes that CAN make the mods transmission Even Better

12. I<3ChickenWings&V8

I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

Sure, i try it out and give feedback!
    EDIT: Ok i tried it out and from my view it still is not really great. upshift rpms are still way to high, torque converter lockup still hogging hard in lockup and attempting to get out of the lockup with a little more throttle input just results in an unnecessary kickdown so the mods transmission are still the way to go in my opinion and observation. Don´t get me wrong the devs certainly improved vanilla autos a bit but its still nowhere near as perfect as this here old mod.

#332 I<3ChickenWings&V8, Apr 17, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Xupaun

Xupaun
    Expand Collapse

BX transmissions added/updated

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Fy42145

Fy42145
    Expand Collapse

Hi @Xupaun here I have a little suggestion to add a little to the automatic trans shiftlogic, namely Timing Shift like on dct for dct clutch time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice