1. GPU Fatal Error? Intel HD Graphics 620/630 Crashes? Help us solve them!
    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Oh! I didn't even know there was an unused I5 sound in the stock game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

yep
    pretty neat and pretty telling, ya?

3. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

Tbh I hope it’s not another ETK, because both them and Hirochi already have multiple modern cars in game. A modern Autobello would be better but I personally wouldn’t be looking forward to one. A Jargl would be interesting and this is probably what I would want it to be but I’m not sure if the devs would still use the Jargl brand (if they were even the ones to come up with it) due to google coming up with “girl squirt” if you were to search up the original Jargl Squit that was on the concept page. I still have some hope of it being a crossover but sadly it seems that it will be a more sportyish car than a cheapo one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

either a 90s to early 2000s or pre-80s ETK wouldn't be bad (Neue Klasse anyone?)

5. Diamondback

Diamondback
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Ah great :) My video had the expected result :D
    Fun fact, technically this is the automation sound btw. Haven't used automation cars so far, so not sure why it would sound completely different?

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Like Like x 1
  6. TubroTerra

TubroTerra
    Expand Collapse

So That Means No I5 Car Ever ;(

7. CrimsonCrocodile

CrimsonCrocodile
    Expand Collapse

No?? o_O

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Spicymeymeys420

Spicymeymeys420
    Expand Collapse

Never say never, Only when the question is Online multiplayer and console ports.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

Well, maybe in a few years, considering how powerful some are becoming

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Several 2000s Volvos, Volkswagens and Audis. That's just off the top of my head.

11. FPSCanarussia

FPSCanarussia
    Expand Collapse

All it means is that the unused I5 sound is probably used for Automation engines. That's what I understood.

12. JJscoobs

JJscoobs
    Expand Collapse

And I'm just over here hiding in a dark corner slowly waiting for this bad boy
    Capture.png

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Spicymeymeys420

Spicymeymeys420
    Expand Collapse

I am waiting in the bottom of a trashcan for a rally bolide.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  14. zestyfolfdude

zestyfolfdude
    Expand Collapse

I'm waiting for an old brown porsche

15. GWMan

GWMan
    Expand Collapse

Well, since this thread is obviously called "Update Speculation Thread". I will speculate a bit about this new update. I actually check the Beamng Drive Twitter account and I saw stuff about the upcoming Utah update on 2 of their tweets on their Twitter page. I also saw Utah progress on the development media page as well. I don't know if Jungle Rock Island is getting an update, but I sure hope it does since it is an old map that need revamping. Now, I would also like to say that after they get done revamping these maps. I would like to see a new map like a Pennsylvania, Virginia, Canada, or UK type map and possibly an 1970s, 1980s, or even 1990s single wide mobile home for the game, but I can totally see the mobile trailer idea I brought up not happening at all. I can also see the map idea I had not happening at all either. I also heard something on here about the West Coast USA track being too big. I can totally see why someone would make that argument, plus I do think West Coast USA will most likely need a renovation eventually. That said, I actually really like West Coast USA. I think it is a very fun map to drive around on. I was actually imagining the new Utah map having telephone poles like East Coast USA and Hirochi Raceway did, but after seeing stuff about it. I don't think that's going to be the case at all. The map probably doesn't need telephone poles anyways even though I do actually like telephone poles. There would be telephone pole issues that I would report just like I did with the East Coat USA telephone pole issue. By the way, if you are curious about which telephone issue I am talking about. Go on to page 52 the 0.17 discussion thread. It is the 3rd post down the page and is the newest post as of the time of me writing this. Anyways, back on topic. I do think the Utah map needs a some stop/yield signs and yellow diamond warning signs for curves and stuff here and there. By the way, looking at the few WIP pictures of Soliad Wendover. I think it looks quite ugly. I've heard people on here say that it is not going to be in this upcoming update. If that's the case. Well, thank goodness, because I think that car is quite ugly in my opinion. Anyways, that's the end of the post.

• Like Like x 1
  16. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

HOLY WALL OF TEXT BATMAN!!!

OT: the T-series is a little less egregious when it comes to quality due to the devs adding a few new things. the worst offender is DEFINITELY the Bolide. one of the OLDEST cars in the game yet barely has anything.

• Agree Agree x 10
  17. GWMan

GWMan
    Expand Collapse

@enjoyinorc6742, Um, okay then. Also by the way, I can totally understand why you would say that about the Civetta Bolide. I've actually never been that big of a fan of that car in the first place to be honest. It definitely needs some expansions and upgrades. That said, I don't think it's bad car. It is definitely a good car to crush with an offroad vehicle. I should probably try spacing out long posts next time to make easier to read and make out.

18. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

nope
    it's a separate sound
    it's a modified from the automation one (from what it sounds like)
    every automation car has it's own sound exported from automation.
    so this means that this sound may be used in the future.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Spicymeymeys420

Spicymeymeys420
    Expand Collapse

Me also want new york industrial area map with factories and skyscrapers

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Shotgun Chuck

Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

I actually like this idea. The game is missing a run-down industrial area that might theoretically be 1. somewhat still operational and 2. accessible from the mainland road system.

EDIT: Well other than in WCA but still.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice