1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

It's a 1960's Lamborghini tractor. I honestly think it would make a good addition for an April fools update, I could think of some fun missions on Italy with one.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

How about counting update per feature. For example an update added 5 new feature in 100 days, the update per feature is 20 days, then count this average value.
    --- Post updated ---
    This vehicle is possible, we already have front-engined(LeGran), rear-engined(SBR4), rear-mid-engined(Bolide) vehicles but we don't have any front-mid engined vehicle.

3. robert357

robert357
    Expand Collapse

Another FWD American car... Please, just stop.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Minivan?

5. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 4
  6. Cilria

Cilria
    Expand Collapse

7. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

8. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

I guess, although Replays themselves are still kinda buggy. As of now it's "used at the moment in some campaign intro sequence" which was the reason I suspected it was for Career Mode.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Why would it be American in the first place?

10. _Tanco

_Tanco
    Expand Collapse

There is absolutely no reason to be american, but that's one of the only things that we miss in beamng, a modern american

11. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

This is a very broad "only".

No cars from outside USA, Japan, Italy and Germany, no modern small or big cars, no crossovers, no minivans, no large luxury cars, no 00s cars, no pre-WWII cars, no small vans, no limos, no hearses, no convertibles...

• Agree Agree x 7
  12. Cilria

Cilria
    Expand Collapse

I agree we need a car form Sweden :D
    Something Like 80s Swedish Car Similar to The 240

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. _Tanco

_Tanco
    Expand Collapse

I wanted to compact everything and doesn't count things we can do easily with modding, i think that the devs should work on a car that would be almost impossible to do with modders (because the devs are a team and that's their job ;)), for example we have a ton of convertible cars on the repo, and you are right with the pre-war car, but your "big modern car" could be that modern american that i want, and luxury in beamng is really hard to feel, for example the 856 TTsport can be compared to a BMW M3, and you can't say that the devs didn't tried to give this car a luxury feeling (with the different interior + nav unit, ect...). And i don't understand why you say we don't have any 00s cars :confused: the new gen pessima can almost be seen as a 00s car

14. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

DUST BUSTER DUST BUSTER DUST BUSTER DUST BUSTER DUST BUSTERRRRRRRrr

Edit: There is so much fucking caffeine in my system right now lol

Anyway, how about a classic Australian car? I know it's not what's coming in the next update, but something like an XB Falcon would be much appreciated.

#18234 vmlinuz, Oct 28, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. SuperAusten64

SuperAusten64
    Expand Collapse

What I meant in my original post about a modern American car was any year from 2000 to 2020, because we don't have a single American car from that era (except for the H-Series, from the 90s, but made until 2001).

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. combatwombat96

combatwombat96
    Expand Collapse

Maybe the new car is a midsize aussie coupe like a Torana hatch and/or Valiant Charger, available with six bangers and some small v8s. Or something like a Chrysler by Chrysler sedan or HQ Holden Premier with wood grain galore and auto trans with medium sized v8 with excellent road manners with terrible fuel consumption. Or even better, like a mid 60's aussie luxury car ( American speak, absolute base model) that's available with a couple of six bangers and a two speed auto and three on the tree trans and mayyyybe a very weak four on the flour trans. If my dream comes true then it'll be a fullsized American car from the late 50's with decent sized tailfins (not 59 caddy levels thou) with racy v8s and thin and slim roofline, though I doubt. Probably an overhaul of loved classic like the Moonhawk or the ute

Edit, just remembered about the Bruckell Albatross, maybe that could be it, I highly doubt

#18236 combatwombat96, Oct 28, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

That's not really a 2000s car though, it's a late 90s car pulling a "how do you do, fellow kids?"
    I'd guess that what they meant by 2000s car is something from right in the middle of the 2000-2010 period, like this 2004-2014 Opel Astra. This I'd say is a good example of a true 2000s car.

Make it a little uglier and slap an american badge on it, and boom.

The 2000s American car we all want :p

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Glitchy

Glitchy
    Expand Collapse

I'm really wondering what this new car is going to be. BeamNG has covered a lot of cars, and I'm not sure which other there is to do aside from a modern SUV.

19. SuperAusten64

SuperAusten64
    Expand Collapse

One thing I'm sure of is it won't be a car on the concept list. People like to mention that six-year old list way too often and only one of the cars on the list has ever seen creation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Or maybe it will? One out of many is quite a small number, isn't it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice