1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. RecklessRodeo

RecklessRodeo
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty sure the Bluebuck will come next update. It isn't tied to other maps (Well, it might be tied to updated ECA.)

2. 93Volvo240

93Volvo240
    Expand Collapse

I think in 0.18 or 0.19 the career feature will be working.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

maybe 0.18 wil have the other 3 maps remastered and a beginning career, and maybe 0.19 will build on career and add the wendover, probably not but im only speculating
    --- Post updated ---
    on that note, the more i think about the wendover, the more excited i get. i have a feeling that the devs will do something incredible with it. the full sized wedge, as for mods, wedge car, derby, police, limo, sedan, wagon etc. so many possibility's. i feel like the devs are going to do a great job on it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. The Amazing Whale Shark

The Amazing Whale Shark
    Expand Collapse

I know this has been said and reused a hundred times on this trend but let's not anticipate too much; it's better to be surprised than to be disappointed

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. CN877

CN877
    Expand Collapse

Well I mean we are literally speculating on update speculation thread, not sure what you expect? :confused:

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

DEFINITELY not lmao

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

0.18 is a hard no for career in my eyes, 0.19, maybe, just maybe we start to see some underpinnings of career mode come into play, but nowhere near the finished product. Even then, I think that's a stretch.

I totally forgot about the body reshaping/improvements that happened in 0.16, I wonder what we'll see (or if we see) anything new in that department.

8. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Career mode is out there to be talking about, we just don't know enough.

The remastered maps will probably be released at 3 at a time judging by the trailer

I hope they bulk up the Wendover a bit. If they are making it a coupe I would prefer to see something big and strong and boaty. Maybe style it more like a ninth gen Thunderbird to get people to stop complaining about the visual similarity to the LeGran.

As for a Limo. Why don't we have an official GM stretch limo yet? It would be such a great car to mess around with, and another taxi to use if we ever get a taxi mode, which I'm surprised we don't have yet.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I have one, the 30th (because that's the day I move out of my soon-to-be former hometown and home state).

10. RecklessRodeo

RecklessRodeo
    Expand Collapse

I think the other maps are already finished.

11. _Tanco

_Tanco
    Expand Collapse

I don't see why the picture of the temporary thumbnail is a teaser that confirm the bluebuck is near to completion :confused: If it's temporary it means that the product isn't finished and still needs some tweaks right ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

It was accompanied by Nadeox1 saying goodbye to it - implying it's no longer needed.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. hwf0712

hwf0712
    Expand Collapse

I think that they might release the Bluebuck with the derby map because who wouldn't wanna derby a big, old, american car like the Bluebuck.

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. umustbeloggedintododat

umustbeloggedintododat
    Expand Collapse

I agree

15. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

If the update is not released this week I will literally eat a sandwich

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 6
  16. Noah2001

Noah2001
    Expand Collapse

I will literally go to sleep and get the 7-8 hours of sleep that doctors recommend as part of a natural and healthy sleep scheduled

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

So I finally got around to watching the remastered-levels trailer. Apparently Hirochi Raceway's abandoned section is now a country road, and there are more roads that hook into it.

Also, Derby Arenas getting more roads makes me happy, but I do so wish they'd gone back to its unique "warm winter" theme in the process.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

I am kinda worried about those ring roads. Here in the northeast US we use to have a ton of race tracks, nowadays we have very few but you can often find some remnants if you look hard enough, so I really liked the abandoned track and wanted ECUSA to at least have a hint of something. It looks like the abandoned track is now a random country ring road, and the road to no where looks like it's still a road to nowhere.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Alex [ITA]

Alex [ITA]
    Expand Collapse

^ The warm winter was probably a remembrance of an old version of the game engine; Dry Rock Island has a colder enviroment than "newer" maps.

20. Raceboy77

Raceboy77
    Expand Collapse

what trailer ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice