1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

I dont think that well get a legran based station because one of the devs already made one as a mod and that is quite often an indication for not having that particular car variant. It could also well be that the legran station was cancelled because of a minivan version wich would have been too similar to it so one of the devs took what was left of the legran station and finished it as a mod

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

@synsol made a coupè and a convertible, no wagon. :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

Oh sorry then must have been another mod then

• Like Like x 1
  4. TobiBenzi

TobiBenzi
    Expand Collapse

Were you maybe thinking about the LeGran Herse?

5. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

nope there was a station legran too

6. TobiBenzi

TobiBenzi
    Expand Collapse

Ahh, this one!
    Screenshot3.png

7. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

Yes that one was it. So just to get closer to the speculating the platform wich the legran would have been based did indeed have alot of diffrent version even a minivan was on that base so having a legran based minivan wouldnt be that far fetched

• Like Like x 2
  8. The Gas Station

The Gas Station
    Expand Collapse

That all has nothing to do with speculation. That's just wishful thinking, maybe guessing at best.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Am I the only one that thinks the minivan will be an independent vehicle based on it's own platform?

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

I didn't post any speculation here for some time, i want to post some:
    1. I think the next vehicles in plan aren't the Bluebuck or the Wendover, those vehicles are made by Gabester and so he has to finish them because if more people work on the same thing ot won't be released ad smooth and detailed as it should because different people tend to have different concepts about the same car, next vehicle will be something we have never seen
    2. The next vehicle will be released with the Italy map or soon after that update
    3. I also think that in the next updates we will see the Tow Truck and some and all the unused .dae as a way to fill them with some content
    4. BeamNG devs have been focusing hardly on physics and optimization for all the past year or so, this is the best part of it, any game can give us content, each month a new game is released with lots of content, also mods could give that. The devs gives us something special, a game where if you go offroading you have to watch for your cluth and for your brakes on long steep sections, this is great and every update makes the version before way older because of physics improvements, i cannot wait to see the next move

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

@tdev has been very active on the forums today. Could that mean something update wise? Maybe he is done with coding thungs and can now just wait for others to be done with their work. I don't suspect an update to be soon because the developers would be very busy near any releases.

EDIT: Ah nevermind. I feel bad for Nadeox :(

#8811 Harkin Gaming, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  12. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

That means that the update is getting any sooner here, because i am trying to fix the chaos here. Really, if people would be nice to each other and respect each other, it would lessen the stress on the team a lot. The forums being such a toxic place is not a nice starting ground for fantastic teamwork, great mods or good developer <> user interaction.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

AKA even if we aren't working on the game, its still very much a team progress, as many users have already took a hiatus/left the forums due to the community.

14. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

I miss the days where people weren't so quick to start wars here and respected each other. I wish there was a way I could help you guys.

• Agree Agree x 7
  15. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

Psst, I know something that could help: Hire more moderator(s). They could handle the toxicity in the forums while you and the rest of the staff works on the game. ;)

16. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

As said on another thread where the same question was asked, with how long he has worked on these forums, he simply doesn't want to risk it with someone he doesn't trust...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

I'm certain there's somebody out there with past moderation experience that could be trusted.

18. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

not so sure ;)

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

All of the bad trolls hop on at the same time every time because all the mods are in similar time zones... I understand the hesitation, but the time zone issue just creates a big window for trolls to do there thing.

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

Hiding posts after a certain amount of negative rating received could be a thing. We will solve it in some way :)

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice