What if FPU made trailers before they started making the Wydra (in universe)? And agreed on the other points
I mean...maybe? It could be that the engineers bought the brand of FPU after the trailer business went bankrupt. Or maybe it's like Pegaso in the '50s, where there's the main business (trucks/trailers) and the side business (race cars/ATVs). Because those trailers look a bit too modern to me to be from before 2008.
I was not expecting the truck to have modeled keys much less a keyless entry fob, that would’ve been cutting edge for a truck in 2000. I have to say, the update looks seriously good. And it might be possible for the player character to get thrown from the vehicle, at around 20:52 we see it on the ground but he never explained how it got there. This has to be the most we’ve ever known about an update before it’s released
True, but to be fair, they've never unveiled an update this early on and on this scale either. Until it's released, we won't know for sure.