1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,293
  2. iva.rpm

    iva.rpm
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2018
    Messages:
    337
    The truck looks sweet! It's the Cherrier Percheron!
    --- Post updated ---
    Looks like a late 90s/early 2000s truck.
     
  3. TLevi

    TLevi
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2021
    Messages:
    223
    I just search up the playstation offical website and I search up beamNG on it. However if I click on the Store icon and I search BeamNG there I find it. I think it simply shows 0 result if you search it up on the website directly. I tested it on the US website too and still 0 result.:p

    https://www.playstation.com/en-us/search/?q=BeamNG&smcid=web:psn:primary nav:search:BeamNG
     
  4. united.

    united.
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2020
    Messages:
    530
    muyes new video
     
    • Like Like x 1
  5. whattowrite

    whattowrite
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2024
    Messages:
    405
    seems like we have gotten yet another new main menu, and it really is called the percheron!
    oh yeah. and this is how the dummy looks like
     

    Attached Files:

    • Screenshot2026-10-05195148.png
    • Screenshot2026-10-05195441.png
    • Screenshot2026-10-05195642.png
    • Like Like x 2
  6. dmcmaniac

    dmcmaniac
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2024
    Messages:
    331
    its insane seeing this on consoles after following the game for so long i am so excited tho
     
  7. whattowrite

    whattowrite
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2024
    Messages:
    405
    also new walk mode character. and with a better view of the dummy
     

    Attached Files:

    • Screenshot2026-10-05200536.png
    • Screenshot2026-10-05200625.png
    • Like Like x 1
  8. OTL™

    OTL™
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2024
    Messages:
    175
    looks late 00s - early 2010s, also bares no similarities to any lorry ive ever seen.
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2026-10-5_18-11-14.png also, rigid body styles
     
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Bellaistrans

    Bellaistrans
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2021
    Messages:
    493
    upload_2026-10-5_13-15-24.png
     
    • Like Like x 1
  10. dmcmaniac

    dmcmaniac
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2024
    Messages:
    331
    Italy looks SO good at night now
     

    Attached Files:

    • Screenshot2026-10-05141452.png
  11. united.

    united.
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2020
    Messages:
    530
    really hopes beamNG increases their prices they deserve more money
     
  12. dmcmaniac

    dmcmaniac
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2024
    Messages:
    331
    seems like the camera will focus on whatever part you select now!
     

    Attached Files:

    • Screenshot140.png
    • Screenshot141.png
  13. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,293
    I like these guys
    --- Post updated ---
    Whys the background of the new truck so dark?
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice