I think that's too big of a playable area. Italy is already the biggest map at 16 sq km. Also, Italian islands don't have bridges between them
We never know. Some people like to have huge maps, the only thing to have in mind is "what can we add to those islands ?". I know they can do something interresting (if we look to the marble quarry). And about the islands, they're two possibilities : 1) they add water transport boats, 2) they merge the islands to make one giant island. My favourit idea is the second, because we could have some highways in the map (I always found the highway of Italy too small at my taste) and have many exit ways to reach smaller roads.
When the original teaser was posted on reddit, MadFluffy_Panda said "Well, it's not even an Ibishu", which I took as saying that the hint of a U we saw on the grill did not mean the brand was Ibishu. Of course, that logo could have been something completely different from a U as well, but many people thought it was a U with that hint.
I wouldn’t count it as very likely, but it’d certainly become a start to Beam taking on ETS2 a little bit lol. You’d just need to connect all of the European maps in one giant map mod, and there you go!
And any future ones too. Just leaving room for more in my message lol Definitely just that on my end, DEFINITELY not me forgetting how many European maps we have
speculate i really zoomed in and it could be either iveco or cherrier --- Post updated --- because it looks liek it on the teaser it could also be a ü
100% ChatGPT hallucinated that answer based on all the past speculation over the years on this very thread, lmao
Probably will be. If it were to be released on a disc it would likely have to get a rating from the ESRB (the US rating board) or PEGI (the European rating board), which isn't a very quick process.
Since Sony is going to be discontinuing physical games in 2028 BeamNG.Drive will probably be digital only on PS5. If there is a physical version it wouldn't even exist for a year and a half, if the PS5 version were to release today.
It probably says Percheron, the capital N looks like a U due to the angle and low resolution Also, I made this some time ago when the previous teaser dropped i forgot to post it
i do see an "E" in the middle so maybe an Iveco-adjacent brand... or it could just be the name of the truck model and not the brand itself
I think it will have a 4.4L I4. Someone on discord found a new I4 diesel in the files shortly after the update and I went looking to find it to see what it sounded like and after some googling about what trucks use 4L I4 diesels I came to the conclusion that it might be a ETK truck based of a Mercedes-Benz semi or something like that. Mercedes-Benz OM364 Engine – African Tiger Commercial PTY LTD Mercedes-Benz OM364 Engine – African Tiger Commercial PTY LTD Mercedes-Benz 809 Box Lorry for Export | OM364 Diesel Here's a video of the engine in action. Only the engine/intake sound is in the game at the moment. Sorry about the long pauses. I thought my mic got enabled by the button combo. Also sorry about the auto exposure. I though it looked kind of dark, so I adjusted it, but the outside light appeared way to bright in the driver view.