This answered the question i asked on youtube thank you. I didn't know where the map is located in reference to an eclipse happening. I hope they get real nerdy with it and tease dates using only the Astrological Timing like set the date for the stars to the next update and make us guess based on the star positions alone. I might be alone on that but would feed us people digging for clues like with the July 12th update lol.
Are you on pc? I’m currently on mobile and it’s the same old font for me Edit: didn’t notice the windows border im stupid, disregard the first question lol
I think it might be defaulting to Tahoma on some systems, which would be really weird but wouldn't be the first forums glitch --- Post updated --- If only the forums had Papyrus as a font you could choose...
I'm not really seeing any font changes. But awhile ago I dreamed that they added player characters to BeamNG.Drive