1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. amuguuuuu

    amuguuuuu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2023
    Messages:
    370
    New teaser!

    A remaster of the SBR4? I find that a bit unlikely, but the bodywork is heavily inspired by the car. However, as I said in the first teaser post, I suppose it's a new car. :p
     
  2. Helloanne

    Helloanne
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2024
    Messages:
    74

    I think were only getting one car, cuz the Bruckell nine had many different looking designs yet we only got one
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. XTreaserX

    XTreaserX
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2017
    Messages:
    774
    yes but the Vivace also has an EV Version so maybe this car will too
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  4. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,215
    I’m assuming the new car will be a Cherrier based off the Honda Prelude :D
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. BaconBeam

    BaconBeam
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2024
    Messages:
    507
    bmw i8??????? looks like a quirky car
     
  6. rpm

    rpm
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2020
    Messages:
    34
    I can't see this thing being anything other than French or Japanese. Peugeot RCZ meets new Prelude with (if its a Cherrier) TTRS's 5 cyilinder.
     

    Attached Files:

    • beam.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 8
  7. BaconBeam

    BaconBeam
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2024
    Messages:
    507
    if its an i8 or cherrier, im still super hyped up
     
  8. mJszki

    mJszki
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2023
    Messages:
    35
    This car looks so much like the Audi TT, and if it is a Cherrier, then well well well... the Vivace has an Inline 5 engine that's looks remotely close to the Audi's I5. Coincidence? I think NOT :D
    Nice scribbles lol
     

    Attached Files:

    • PSX_20260310_211924.png
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,215
    A random guess, but what if they name the vehicle Cherrier B5 or Cherrier Voiture?
     
  10. enricoxtreme

    enricoxtreme
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2022
    Messages:
    254

    kinda looks like this car icl
     
  11. amuguuuuu

    amuguuuuu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2023
    Messages:
    370
    But Honda is a Japanese car and the Cherrier (Beamng's car) is a French car, lol.
    --- Post updated ---
    The French car that the Cherrier is based on is a peugeot, so judging by the taillights I presume it's a new Cherrier.
     
  12. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,215
    But it's always possible to have a mix? I also am sure the new car will be based on many more sports cars such as Peugeots, Audis, and even Citroens maybe.
     
  13. amuguuuuu

    amuguuuuu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2023
    Messages:
    370
    That's a fact, because an example of a car from Beaving itself that has this mix is the SBR4.
    --- Post updated ---
    So it might even be possible to have mixtures.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  14. iva.rpm

    iva.rpm
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2018
    Messages:
    335
    If it's based on the Cherrier FCV platform, it will likely offer a manual transmission, even in the higher trims (the Vivace Arsenic has a manual option).
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,868
    Ah! Guess I didn't process the image with the tools enough! :p

    Hmm! So the mid-engined hypothesis is still on the table, it seems! I hope we're getting multiple cars - it's not that common that we get multiple cars designed from scratch, but I still hope it happens in the 0.39 Update as well! :)

    Ah yeah, bring on the Inline-5 baby! :cool:
    I wouldn't bet on ETK, though. If it's gonna be a FWD car, it will be too close to what Cherrier makes with the FCV Platform. Not to mention the dash/cowl-to-axle ratio seems too short for it to be an ETK. o_O
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. ShakeandBake

    ShakeandBake
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2025
    Messages:
    458
    Those early photos were all concept art, playing with different lines/proportions; I seriously doubt we'll get two cars. And that's fine with me. One good, fleshed-out car is all I need.

    Top race spec can look like the Audi cup car and I'll be happy. Maybe we'll get another new modern race steering wheel like the ETK GTIV has.
     

    Attached Files:

    • audi-tt-cup-neckarsulm-2.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 9
  17. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325
    I do wonder if the team is stepping up their game, since we got not one but two complex, brand new vehicles last update

    Maybe they'll turn this one into a platform like the FCV, where we technically get two separate cars. It could explain why the concept art looks wildly different. But who knows
    --- Post updated ---
    I think there's still a decent chance that it's a Japanese car as well, I wouldn't rule out a Prelude or 370 type of vehicle, but based on everything I strongly lean towards Cherrier

    Update: I just found out that the Cherrier slogan flashes in the video if edited in post as per some accounts. I have not verified this personally but if this is true then it's 100% confirmed
     
    #77537 4NT4R3S, Mar 11, 2026
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2026
    • Agree Agree x 5
  18. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,868
    The team has been stepping up alright! Especially when it comes to the application of various technologies, of which the HT55 and the WL40 have plenty (and each of them has its own unique share of technologies as well)!

    I agree, basing it on the FCV Platform seems the most logical thing to do since the proportions of the front end look very similar and, more importantly, the platform/chassis itself and the various bits forming it (powertrains, suspension components, interior pieces, electronics, exhausts, body panels etc.) already exist.
     
  19. ShakeandBake

    ShakeandBake
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2025
    Messages:
    458

    Attached Files:

    • Screenshot2026-03-10161455.png
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Louie's Workshop

    Louie's Workshop
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2021
    Messages:
    3,299
    The 1.2L i3 with the Stage 1 ECU and the 7-speed DCT would be awesome, too!
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice