Exactly, ignoring the SBR, which is kinda fair not to be included, the Hopper just doest make sense to not be in it. There is only one SUV to spawn in American, and one Crossover in Europe. The Hopper can serve both markets, and also adds another SUV. Plus I think many can agree that seeing cars in traffic reminds you of their existence. I bet if the hopper got a refresh and was added to traffic way less people would be asking for an SUV. If the new car is Austin Martin based, there is a very good chance it is added to European traffic, and a very rare American spawn.
Oh yes, I love having a myriad of drivemodes to choose from! There can also be a Nebbia e Ghiaccio (Snow & Ice) mode in the Scintilla!
While I don't tend to use traffic that often, I agree that traffic has become such an integral part of BeamNG.drive's appeal to most people. CrashBoomPunk alone has made 274 videos featuring traffic crashes in the past seven years. Many of these videos have hundreds of thousands of views (but their later videos often are around 10-30K views). And that's just one channel and one video series - traffic videos in total probably have at least a billion views, if not multiple billions. While I don't think that people who want a modern full-size SUV would be satiated by the Hopper, I do agree that adding it to traffic would be a good thing. Arguably, the Hopper could be sold in any market - it really could be the "universal vehicle", like the Land Cruiser, CJ/Wrangler, and Defender are IRL. I personally think it has more chance of being European (since we haven't had a new Euro car in almost four years), but it could easily be Asian.
So Xbox announced their new console aka “Project Helix”, and they claim it will run PC games. I wonder if BeamNG could run on that console but what do you guys think?
this changed slightly so that means FORUMS UPDATE COMFIRMED?!?! --- Post updated --- WAIT THE REST LOADED IS IT?? --- Post updated --- wait nvm lmao im stupid and have NEVER checked the news section