So, it's past 15:00 UTC (when every update since 0.24.1 (except 0.33) released in the day), and 0.38 still hasn't dropped. To be fair, we haven't had a Monday update since 0.26 (and we've only had four Monday updates since 0.3.8.1, more than ten years ago), so there wasn't much chance of 0.38 dropping today in the first place. It'll probably be tomorrow, but I'm still thinking Wednesday, just to be on the safe side.
Im placing my bet on tuesday this week. Usually we get a teaser in a unusuall day, 1-2 days before the relase
Are you thinking of 0.37? That had its final teaser on a Friday. 0.34 had its final teaser on Monday, the 9th of December, 2024 - the day before it released.
That's alright - it's easy to get confused, with how many updates have dropped over the years. I had to make a whole OpenOffice workbook with three spreadsheets, just so I wouldn't get confused when talking about update facts.
If you mean the weird automatic looking shifter video I've asked about it was apparently done for testing.
I understand that the center top and bottom right pictures are the same vehicle. An dI saw a video explaning the joystick can drive the vehicle with force feedback, so I'm thinking a joystick like MOZA could be used for driving this kind of machine.
You must be way up north lol -40 is insane Also you know it's time for another teaser when we start talking about the weather