1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. AAricie

    AAricie
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2016
    Messages:
    123
    I personally think they wanted to focus on one map to make it as career ready as they could before branching to other map. So that they could showcase what career would really be instead of having it half done on 3 different map. Maybe they feel like they got WC USA where they wanted and so they're turning their focus to Italy to get it where they want for career.

    For the quarry, north of Castello still makes the most sense I think. It could also be to the west of Lucera or between the ridge at the north of Villapace and the highway it could be a good spot too as there is nothing of interest there except that one dirt road going below the highway or south of Castello between the highway and it.


    Regardless, Italy is my favourite map and I really hope we see updates to make it more career ready in this and other future updates.


    Oh also the drawing is really close to the finished map: screenshot_2025-12-06_16-13-07.png
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. bussin.buses

    bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2022
    Messages:
    5,163
    Why do I see so many people writing Randolph with a capital H at the end. Makes no sense to me. Just because a logo on a mudflap is slightly stylized doesn’t mean the name of the company would be
     
    • Agree Agree x 9
  3. pigeonperson

    pigeonperson
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2023
    Messages:
    1,153
    So we are definitely getting a wheel loader, and with different attachments. Definitely log grabber and forks, probably a bucket as well.
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  4. gtaman788

    gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2012
    Messages:
    1,182
    Now we got mine trucks, We need a Aussie map, And a lore friendly AU falcon :p
    That Gavril Eagle AU ( eagle is a play on falcon lol )

    OT anyway
    I think this or next week, I should replay mafia 2 or gta 4 now,

    I cant wait this is more or less a monster truck in more ways then one
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,287
    Dude this update is gonna be peeeaaaak. 2 whole vehicles, new quarry, new props. Fucking loaded. The devs have been saving up lmao
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  6. gtaman788

    gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2012
    Messages:
    1,182
    Amen to that ! I wonder if this is the content ( next car 2026 ) they where meant to bring out, I hope they ( Devs ) have no burnout,
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  7. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,215
    0.27 but machinery related
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  8. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,287
    Dude they are so locked in. Hope this update brings more players and the devs keep this up
     
    • Agree Agree x 7
  9. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325
    I'll certainly be on a lot more with heavy machinery ngl. Pretty sure my most used vehicle is by far the T Series, I can't wait to see it get even heavier
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. pigeonperson

    pigeonperson
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2023
    Messages:
    1,153
    Brainrot BeamNG Youtubers will love the new dumptruck for sure
     
    • Agree Agree x 14
  11. ShakeandBake

    ShakeandBake
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2025
    Messages:
    458
    I still can't figure out what that mug is on. I see what looks like a log grabber in the back, but that slab is wide and thick, doesn't look like a fork at all. It's not part of the map either. I was initially thinking it has the texture of rusted metal...but maybe it's a prop, like a granite slab? I have no idea...
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325
    Loader scoop or something similar I'd guess
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2025-12-6_19-11-33.png

    Wait good point

    That thing is BIG
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. pigeonperson

    pigeonperson
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2023
    Messages:
    1,153
    It looks like a bit like a rusty flatbed to me.
     
  14. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,287
    I would love some old rusty stuff
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. pigeonperson

    pigeonperson
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2023
    Messages:
    1,153
    Screenshot_20251207-105949.png
    This sort of fits
     
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. An car

    An car
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2025
    Messages:
    31
    for next update pls add a japan / australian map so all the rhd cars will be more useful
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  17. pigeonperson

    pigeonperson
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2023
    Messages:
    1,153
    We need both, we have way too many usa maps. We need some variety devs!
     
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  18. retrotoaster

    retrotoaster
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2020
    Messages:
    780
    Wondering what branding is gonna be on the new industrial vehicles. Personally hope it's Randolph because it's sort of the heavy equipment manufacturer in Beam as of current but I would also expect a new brand name
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. HybridRooDragon

    HybridRooDragon
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2024
    Messages:
    467
    I know we are getting this for sure now. The merch update was tricky but you see it poking up above the big marble or concrete block
    upload_2025-12-6_19-56-7.jpeg
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. TROPtastic

    TROPtastic
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2014
    Messages:
    163
    It could be. I remember several years ago that there was dev talk of adding an industrial vehicle to BeamNG sponsored by a real-world equipment maker, but it didn't happen. Perhaps this loader and haul truck is something related to a real-world manufacturer.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice