1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. united.

    united.
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2020
    Messages:
    526
    what litre engines do these vehicles have ? could be expecting new engine sounds
     
  2. E32k

    E32k
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2022
    Messages:
    268
    Engine leek today?
     
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anke_Müler

    Anke_Müler
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2025
    Messages:
    95
    Who knows:p
     
    • Like Like x 1
  4. stenyak

    stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2012
    Messages:
    2,159
    I'll admit I blatantly copied Carmageddon's use of 'Insert' key to recover the vehicle as an homage. I hope I don't get sued for that! But jokes aside, we're not trying to copy any particular game. We usually just do our own thing, and concepts and common sense can often land several titles on similar solutions without meaning to :)
     
    • Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 5
  5. C4crazy11

    C4crazy11
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2025
    Messages:
    206
    Just For Your Information, I think your font is going in and out of italic...
     
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Sininu

    Sininu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2022
    Messages:
    120
    Could it be a secret message? Who knows...
     
  7. C4crazy11

    C4crazy11
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2025
    Messages:
    206
    Huh, interesting thinking... this is the list of italics: liainincomin. It probably isn't a secret message.
     
  8. HybridRooDragon

    HybridRooDragon
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2024
    Messages:
    467
    Forgive me for whining but I wanna see another teaser
     
  9. coolmancool

    coolmancool
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2025
    Messages:
    132
    Liaisonincoming. Liaison Incoming. There was definitely a message in there lol. But no idea what it means in context here ahah. Maybe that our thursday teaser is indeed coming today?
     
  10. AAricie

    AAricie
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2016
    Messages:
    123
    No, it says liaisons incoming
     
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Kuube

    Kuube
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2021
    Messages:
    216
    Do u even meow bro?
     
  12. Miguelkun

    Miguelkun
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2016
    Messages:
    133
    "Liaisons incoming" is the secret message :)
     
  13. Anke_Müler

    Anke_Müler
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2025
    Messages:
    95
    Maybe its Lia is on incoming
     
  14. Miguelkun

    Miguelkun
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2016
    Messages:
    133
    Most commonly refers to a connection between two groups or organizations, facilitated by a person known as a liaison officer, who acts as a point of contact and communication channel.
     
  15. HybridRooDragon

    HybridRooDragon
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2024
    Messages:
    467
    If they have a coach kind of bus or something that they want to make it'll be a rival brand to the city bus
    I spelled it backwards and I came up with some really interesting results..... I'm not going to spoil it but I'll let you guys figure it out on your own.... this is going to be an interesting update
     
  16. coolmancool

    coolmancool
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2025
    Messages:
    132

    Liaisons incoming
    Gnimocni Snosiail
    Uh?
     
    • Like Like x 1
  17. HybridRooDragon

    HybridRooDragon
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2024
    Messages:
    467
    *SQUINTS*
    --- Post updated ---
    If they have a coach kind of bus or something that they want to make it'll be a rival brand to the city bus
    Incoming ?
     
  18. C4crazy11

    C4crazy11
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2025
    Messages:
    206
    oh, I missed a couple of letters
    --- Post updated ---
    boy oh boy... what did I start...
     
  19. HybridRooDragon

    HybridRooDragon
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2024
    Messages:
    467
    If they have a coach kind of bus or something that they want to make it'll be a rival brand to the city bus
    Incoming liaisons?
    It was a scrambled word.


    Its isolation incoming. Its a cavern map possibly.
    Um. Lmfao.
    --- Post updated ---
    I think I heard the developers from all the way over here facepalm or punch their desk.
    *Innocent blushing*
    I feel like theyre gonna hunt me down in mp and chase me with the loader till they run me over because of this to get the anger out of their system. That'll be fun...
    *RUNS*
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. C4crazy11

    C4crazy11
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2025
    Messages:
    206
    maybe this is a cool way that the developers give a sneak peek. but there is no T in the scrambled word... LOL!!!
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice