1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. sceeth

    sceeth
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2020
    Messages:
    72
    I think we're in for a big teaser today.
     
  2. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,287
    Where/what does it mean though?
     
  3. sceeth

    sceeth
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2020
    Messages:
    72
    usually developers are less active on Discord
     
  4. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,287
    I still dont know what the screenshot is, i dont use discord to much.
     
  5. sceeth

    sceeth
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2020
    Messages:
    72
    of course, this doesn't mean I'm 100 percent sure of it, it's just a guess, ahahahaha, but usually there really are fewer active developers online, and it's possible this has nothing to do with teasers.
     
  6. Torg3

    Torg3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2025
    Messages:
    278
    I am not sure, but i think it means that 25 devs are online rn
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,287
    Ohhh thats what it is. Thats a lot if devs.
    --- Post updated ---
    YOOOO look at this devs banner image!!
    Trailer??
     

    Attached Files:

    • IMG_4818.jpeg
    • Like Like x 3
  8. sceeth

    sceeth
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2020
    Messages:
    72
    this is mod from devs i think he have on forum/repo
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Torg3

    Torg3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2025
    Messages:
    278
    • Agree Agree x 6
  10. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,287
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Torg3

    Torg3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2025
    Messages:
    278
    It is possible tho, that mod was made by the same modder/dev that made the Durham
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,287
    Oh, that’s promising.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. ManfredE3

    ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2016
    Messages:
    2,577
    I do hope we see some additional parts for other vehicles to compliment the new heavy equipment. Maintenance upfits have been a long time request for some of the trucks and now we have something to actually "use" them for. And escort lights too. While some work trucks do have permeant lights properly installed a lot of us just use some cheap Amazon special suction cup sets in our cars (I keep a set in my Mustang for escorting)
     
    #75833 ManfredE3, Dec 2, 2025
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2025
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. HybridRooDragon

    HybridRooDragon
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2024
    Messages:
    467
    F-fire trucks!?
    --- Post updated ---
    I have a dumb feeling and a suspicion that my big mouth spoiled the update and that's why all the dev suddenly went into overdrive. *Shrug* I don't know I'm just guessing. This is a speculation thread anyway.
     

    Attached Files:

    • upload_2025-12-2_6-56-45.gif
  15. AAricie

    AAricie
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2016
    Messages:
    123
    Personally I hope we will see a detachable neck trailer to go along those heavy truck. It would fit really nicely

     
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  16. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,868
    Also, don't forget the absolute longest 'Stretch' variants of the T-Series, one of which is the 'Destroyer' (being 14m long, as its mini description suggests)! I have made a custom Conventional Aero Cab T-Series with the Long Upfit Frame and Short Slopes Frame End combo (but without the Ram Plow) and put the V8 and the Airbag Tridem rear axle to it! It's an absolute locomotive, let me tell you! :cool:
     
  17. HybridRooDragon

    HybridRooDragon
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2024
    Messages:
    467
    I have a dumb feeling and a suspicion that my big mouth spoiled the update and that's why all the dev suddenly went into overdrive. *Shrug* I don't know I'm just guessing. This is a speculation thread anyway.
    I hope we DONT miss teaser tuesday.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,868
    "You tell yourself too many times 'Why don't I ever learn to keep my big mouth shut?'...!"

    Joking and being in theme with your comment, of course! :p;)

    I think we're gonna have a teaser today! And if not, ok, the update is coming either way! :)
     
    • Like Like x 1
  19. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,287
    I hope theres a teaser
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  20. Anke_Müler

    Anke_Müler
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2025
    Messages:
    95
    In germany it‘s 18:40 and still nothingo_O
    Or 6:40pm
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice