be cool to get more strip interior, Weld the doors. and smash cars in demo derbys. Been watching lots of them lately. AS much as i HATE seeing old classi car's get smashed. The Moonhawk could be a GREAT derby car ( if the drive shaft did not brake lots lol ) or the Grand marshall. AS well as the pick-up. They are like the full size derby's without the killing of classic full size cars. being Aussie its diffrent lol. Seeing after the truck update we get motor race update. TO be fair demo derby is a motor sport. So maybe so.
I feel like the ETK I-series may get refreshed, as theres plenty of bodystyles/configs we need (wagon, coupe/m3 E30/amg hammer, LWB/1980s merc luxobarge, more DTM cars/190E Cosworth/Audi V8 quattro) and plenty of engines + a proper Gambler 500 car, yet the Beamng devs havent considered it at all. Considering the potential that the I-series has, its been wasted, with a pretty generic design, no ETK grille (the little notch up top) and the front being a litteral box. I've started really getting into BMW's and I feel that the whole community would love to see it refreshed/remastered (there might be hope as its the only starter car in career mode that hasent been updated and cars tend to get smaller updates before a full blown refresh/remaster). Just dumping out what I've been thinking/wanting for this game, and to the Beamng devs, good luck, we love your game.
Yes , actually you can see it in the progress tab in the pause menu while in a career game , under the " cargo " delivery missions . The last one not unlockable yet is actually dangerous material / liquid needing a tanker to transport them . The thing I'm most excited about is to see if they actually worked all the other aspect of the career mode ( garage , menus , more missions / activities variety ) Yes , you can actually see what's coming in the progression in the pause menu when in a career game . It's telling something about transporting dangerous and hazardous using tanker and such . I'm also excited to see if they worked on all the other aspects of the career ( garage , menus , inventory system , dealerships ) and adding more delivery / activities
One thing that I can see happening in the future is the developers extending the Soliad Lansdale mechanical components (such as turbochargers, carburetors, more ECU options, more radiator options, the 2.5 diesel engine and other stuff) to the Bruckell LeGran and the Soliad Wendover.
Guys, am I many weeks late and not paying enough attention with this one, or is this the new secretly replaced drift configuration?
so from what ive gathered the next update will PROBABLY include some sort of new t-series content (maybe last hopefully not) and some sort of medium duty d-series based truck or maybe just a tanker for the d-series
im not sure about this tbh, it would be super cool but the devs kept saying this will be a regular-sized update which probably[?] means that no new vehicles will be included if anything, i think there's a better chance of this happening imo
i dont think it will be a full new vehicle just parts to convert an upfit chassis d-series into a d55/d65 maybe a big fold forward hood and big radiator and some heavy duty springs --- Post updated --- looking at the new image and comparing it with the game we are not only getting an expansion it looks like but a full rework of the logistics area
Additionally, I think the I Series needs more trim pieces. It's supposed to be a luxury sports car but it does not feel luxurious at all and I attribute that to it lacking those little bits, which would make every trim of the car feel more luxurious as you climb trims.
Let's be honest, there are always going to be that vocal minority that would complain anyway. Besides, Steam likes to pick up on review bombing and exclude it from the average rating. I do think though that we should probably tell the Steam community sooner rather than later... --- Post updated --- And, if it is so luxurious, why does it not have that much chrome?
It could still be a medium duty truck but retain enough similarities with the D-series to still be under the same vehicle selector. Obviously it would ride on a beefier frame and probably have at least one or two bigger engines option specific to it, as well as other stuff mentioned in posts prior. Of course, it’s likely as well that the tanker upfit won’t be the only new body option, we’ll likely see a larger box body and longer flatbed, maybe a work truck body and some lighter upfits might be interchangeable between the existing D45 and H45 as well. Maybe even tandem rears which would be great for fifth wheel tractors and more ideal for tankers than a single rear axle, although I’m not sure that would be particularly likely, especially if it’s still under the D-series in the vehicle selection.
That’s pretty much what I’m going for --- Post updated --- Thinking about it now, I’m not sure it’ll be under the D-series vehicle selector, i’m pretty sure the d-series already has the most config of any vanilla vehicle (not sure of the exact vanilla number, but I know I get over 300 with mods). They’ll probably make it a separate vehicle to avoid further overcrowding the d-series selector.
I guess because it's not supposed to be so luxurious? I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at. But the car feels so lackluster in parts though
The only thing a medium duty truck will share with the D15/25/35 is the cab/interior and maybe the largest gas engine. And that's assuming we don't get a hi-roof version The frame, front clip, and majority of the mechanics would all be unique so there isn't much reason to share the selector space. It wouldn't be the first vehicle that's seperate in the selector but shares some parts (Roamer/D-Series share a platform) I still think it's safe to say this is a full on medium duty truck. The smallest truck I've seen with a tanker the size of the one in the teaser is a F550, which is still a step up from the biggest D-Series we have. Plus there's still the raised body and the box under the driver's door which both indicate a medium duty truck opposed to a HD pickup frame It also fills several niches we need filled, including some important for career mode