it likely stands for Quality Assurance. qa_latest really shouldn't be used as a sign for when a next update comes as it is always updated atleastonce per day. The best sign we have is the creator_protgram branch which just shows that the update is close when its updated. When qa_stable is updated the update is released
“I think the devs may need some time to wrap things up.” “You bantering pessimistic scoundrel. I’ll be leaving this exchange of ideas at once!”
hopefully soon --- Post updated --- I know, I know, qa_latest is not that important, but today it has updated 4x, so stay tuned!
Brother, 3.5 months have already gone by since 0.31. Plus we got a teaser a month ago, if we had several more months to go we wouldn't have seen anything by now.
Yeah By the way, last time the BeamNG YouTubers also had three days for the update video like now. I think the update is coming out today
On discord the slow mode has just been changed from 3 to 10 seconds. Could perhaps mean that the final countdown is coming and not all of them are tapping out xD --- Post updated --- Bro, didn't you see the last teaser? The 200BX was already completely finished, it's been 4 months since the last update, the update will definitely not come out in 3 months.
To really push update today we need also post saying that a lots of devs are very active on Discord server (of course with picture). It's on the checklist just beforce calling rain song in the middle of the desert. That's some sort of magic
Atleast now qa_latest is getting updated with shorter and shorter intervals as it usually is when we're getting closer and closer
The older vanilla pessima has 1 config with an AWS steering system. I hope today the update drops, but it probably won't.
I wouldn't be so sure, this would mean that bugs are constantly being found and fixed which is not what I would consider to be close to release, or at the very least the devs are absolutely crunching for the last few days.
View attachment 1123084 View attachment 1123085 the teaser with the t series hitting the 200bx had the current body style, and the new teaser is a hatchback