maybe, it could be possible but i don't think so. i think it may release somewhere in the end of February or somewhere in the start of march as it looks to be a huge update. something like the size of 0.27
i dont know if this has already been said but i found a button in options, called (skip generation license plates) and i didnt recognized it and was wondering if it was new, but also if it has been there what exactly does the button do?
it was added in 0.30 or 0.29 if im right. when you click it you cant change the license plate and the license plate will stay as "virtual reality"
The progress they show isn't necessarily the current progress of the update. I wouldn't be suprised if they have the model and frames completely in BeamNG, and are now working on smaller details
Yep, and now a lot of people are like “jjf8rmrk my game broken pls help!!1!” It’s kinda funny actually.
Im a simple guy, i just want autoexposure to work again. Any gives on the chance of gfx improvements hitting in 0.31?
What if rocks in Johnson Valley are meant to work as they do in Death Stranding... Do I have reasons to believe this? Maybe not. Have I already said this? Maybe, but had to make sure before it happens
It would make sense to make the frames first, as it is a good starting and reference point for scaling and sorts. But like you said, who knows how long they've been ready for? They could have been made weeks before they were showcased, and I wouldn't be surprised if they had done cabs. From what I've seen, teasers aren't dropped any earlier than 2 or 1/2 months before release.
There's some unused lua files in the game and one of them happened to be this. I modified it and made it work in the state you're seeing in the video. The actually interesting part, the rendering, is in the C++ part of the game and inaccessible to me, unfortunately. No, sorry.
i could see the t-series being redesigned as a euro truck if they take the small us cabover --- Post updated --- wait --- Post updated --- where will we drive the new t-series --- Post updated --- i wonder if we are finally gonna get midwest usa --- Post updated --- for the insanely long interstate roads
The empty surrounding area isn't even out of the map now, if you check the screen of a vehicle with a GPS. This means they're definitely expanding the WCUSA map. --- Post updated --- I just love how the Bolide handles after its remastering, especially the naturally aspirated variants. Quite easy, balanced, with only a touch of understeer for the uninitiated. Great piece of work!
I’d be careful with making this a common assumption. The devs seem to post in accordance to their progress with the overall release. Nearly 50 unique variations alongside the new/old bugs and further additions, it’s likely a super heavy crunch for the team. I’d like to see the update late December but wouldn’t be upset if it took longer.
That's why we have to expand the staff, the game is in the top of "steam", we can not slow down, we can not neglect the quality, look at the remaster etk-k! There are so many bugs... it's horrible, and they are not in a hurry to fix them, the studio does not have enough resources, they take on new cars, new features without bringing the old ones to good quality, it's frustrating really, but I hope for better, it's time to raise the price of the game, and hire more people to work, especially because there are so many talented people in our community, Look at the modifications: mirrors, wear and thermal tire, multiplayer, a bunch of mods that need to take and improve, and do these modifications together with the community, bring to quality standards. I myself am ready to take part in the quality control department) but I'm afraid that even "rockstar games" can't cope with my requirements.
Exactly. BeamNG is so OCD-style maniac with the small details, it makes us being equally OCD-style maniacs with any small details it may not be paying attention to!
It seems the Quality Assurance branch is still getting very regular updates, last one was 4 mins ago at the time of this post. Nothing in the creator program or QA-Stable. They still cooking.
I still think the T series rework is a long way out. So far we've only seen frames for the truck and a visualization of nodes moving, meaning the actual models on the frame are far, far from being done.
that is just what they have shown, not an accurate marker of the actual progress of what has been done thus far