Lemme just : *Finally takes out the steering wheel After a while * Yes , we may not bé able to play on controller, but who Saïd we wouldn't be able to play with a steering wheel ?
Do you think that the new features they could add are no longer suitable for use with the controller ? And maybe a rework ? Or maybe what I'm saying doesn't make any sense.
Ackshually Technically, a steering wheel is still a controller. Jokes aside, I'd like to see some updates regarding controllers too. I'm not sure what exactly, but it's always welcome. Because I believe that FFB vibrating all the time on my non-Xbox controller is an issue on my end, is it?
they are prepping for an update and its adding full plug and play controller support for most things and maybe they fixed the weirdy complex keybinds menu
I wanted to mean non desired codes ? I ... don't know. But the answer of Catchow can be the most likely.
When it was written "Partial Controller support", I though they were issues with compatibilities, maybe due to computer programming. Of course I can be wrong regarding this.
(This is a speculation AFTER the T-series remaster/release, so please dont get to the keyboard and type 10 line paragraphs to explain different stuff to me.) I WANT THE EURO TROCK
I'm fairly certain that it already uses a 4096x4096 terrain because of the detail required for the terrain's significant height changes, particularly in the city. The only way they can currently add more to the map would be with mesh terrains.
Actually, the T-Series is a mainly USDM-truck, which would maybe work as an AUDM truck, but not as EUDM. Adding a new semi truck after a huge remaster of a semi truck would be weird, and would probably make people complain about "all the trucking stuff," just as they complain now about "all the off-road stuff." "TROCK" is also the wrong spelling. I think you meant 'truck'. Also, telling about things you want is not speculation. It also doesn't make sense to "speculate", even though requests aren't speculation, before the previous update has even released and blah blah blah...
I didn't say it would be need to come with a near/close future update, or the the update that the T-series will be coming with, it also would make for AUDM, but, since we dont have any other official ingame trucks except the T-series, i thought it would be a good idea to add a EUDM truck aswell, either with the heavy machinery update themes,or something else in another time, and since there's no official euro truck ingame yet, i dont think it would go as far as the offroad stuff (witch had quite alot of updates dedicated to itself), not either by the devs to add ALL of the irl truck/truck related stuff, neither with the people getting bored with it, just like they did with the offroad updates and content, since i dont think the devs will go for the big amount of content for some trucks (if they decide to go and do a euro truck and something like that) as they did for the offroaders. also i wrote the "Truck" like that cause i wanted to. sounded funnier to me
Well, aktshually, many trucks in use in Australia are American long-hood models, because they have more interior space, bigger, more powerful engines, more space for cooling systems, and other things along those lines.
Well, i dont think that could be a common thing in europe (both regulations/style of machines/engines/fuel economy and all that), but in the US and Australia, yeah it could be a thing.