Oh yeah, they added more configs to the Burnside than I thought, I forgot they added the police in a separate update.
I see the possibility of other semis from other brands reusing t-series parts where possible including bruckell based on the bison/titan bruckell based off of the dodge bighorn wentward based off of international transtar or the s-series --- Post updated --- if we got the bighorn based rig as a bruckell it could lead to a bruckell pickup built using the same cab since dodge used the normal pickup cab on that --- Post updated --- we also could get an official d-55
I'd love to see a retro rally variant of the Miramar. Apart from the "390 GT Group 4 - Gravel" variant of the Bolide, which is an MR vehicle, and the "150 Corse Rally - Gravel" variant of the Piccolina, which is an RR vehicle, we have no FR rally cars in BeamNG! They're a very interesting concept, not to mention their importance to the birth of this motorsport!
i think it would be cool if instead of a d or a t 55 if we got a g-series truck going with the models being a g-45 g-55 g-65 so it would have some overlap where the frame would be longer than the upfit frame on the d series but shorter than the upfit frame on the t-series and it could be based on the international s-series
Yall need to remember that the teasers sometimes come out past 12pm EST, I've seen it with my own eyes
NEW VID POSTED ON DEVELOPMENT MEDIA It seems to be some kind of extendable frame thing. I dunno what it is as I’m no truck expert, but it’s clearly mounted on the truck (you can see the wheel nodes every once in a while), and moving.
maybe, because it's spawned they still work on it? and the picture is a bit older than the current state of development or something else. If I'm honest I just want a Sunburst remaster and just want to get my hopes up