1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. DieselDuster

    DieselDuster
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 15, 2023
    Messages:
    1,654
    Or putting the fattest tires in the back and the heaviest and strongest engine in the front on the super long frame to make it a wheelie monster (would be cool to have a config for such a thing ngl)
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. ManfredE3

    ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2016
    Messages:
    2,583
    The conventional and COE shorty frames will most likely be for trucks like the below:

    Kenworth.jpeg Peterbilt.jpg
    It's safe to say campaigns have been depreciated, unless the team has some plans for them once they finish career mode. But Krallopian/James did mention here that the gameplay team is focusing on delivery specific gameplay and there's some "awesome development" coming up that sounds related to delivery missions and therefore the T-Series remaster
     
    • Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. bussin.buses

    bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2022
    Messages:
    5,163
    The windshield panes must be able to fall out of the T-Series, COE especially! That would be so cool, and realistic, of course. I just thought of that, and now I need it.
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  4. billysongmaster

    billysongmaster
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 9, 2017
    Messages:
    2
    Just hoping there is a tridem chassis that was left out of the screenshot
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. GavrilMan2973

    GavrilMan2973
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2023
    Messages:
    1,398
    Out of all the 48 different frames, which one is the biggest? They all seem identical but with slight length differences.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. toyota.potato

    toyota.potato
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,290
    I think the ones in the middle
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Bellaistrans

    Bellaistrans
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2021
    Messages:
    498
    hopefully we get more heavy duty tires, I put the haul truck tires on the semi in my old mod and they look right at home
     

    Attached Files:

    • BeamNGdrive-0260014330-RELEASE-x649_19_20225_33_13PM.png
    • BeamNGdrive-0260014330-RELEASE-x649_19_20225_33_07PM.png
    • Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. WhatNot98

    WhatNot98
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    369
    While I almost never use the T series (apart from mashing smaller cars occasionally) I definitely appreciate that it’s in dire need of an update with so many possibilities for parts and configurations
     
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,874
    Man, am I getting pumped up!!! ;)
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  10. ZackGM

    ZackGM
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2017
    Messages:
    234
    any expectation to when the update gonna come out?
     
    • Like Like x 1
  11. toyota.potato

    toyota.potato
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,290
    Yea
     
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Métronome

    Métronome
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2023
    Messages:
    629
    deleted
     
    • Like Like x 1
  13. bussin.buses

    bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2022
    Messages:
    5,163
    The 0.31 update for the BeamNG.drive game title will release on December 21, 2023, at 6:08:42 A.M. Central Standard Time. (Yes, I am indeed a time-traveler.)
     
    #60393 bussin.buses, Nov 28, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2023
    • Like Like x 8
  14. toyota.potato

    toyota.potato
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,290
    I swear if they release another update while I am not home I will lose it.
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  15. bussin.buses

    bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2022
    Messages:
    5,163
    I wonder if there’ll be a teaser tomorrow.
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. toyota.potato

    toyota.potato
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,290
    it's been 2 weeks since the last one that we got so I wouldn't be surprised
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  17. Lakapuka

    Lakapuka
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2023
    Messages:
    89
    Teezer toosday day
     
    • Like Like x 3
  18. bussin.buses

    bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2022
    Messages:
    5,163
    It’s still Monday for me.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Dieter Huysamen

    Dieter Huysamen
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2023
    Messages:
    1,330
    its 2023-11-28 8:47 AM for me
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. SSRG

    SSRG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2023
    Messages:
    4,326
    7:47 for me
     
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice