Nice! that config basically confirms that we will see some grippy track variants of it too. Im very looking forward to this.
Redacts BeamNG 0.30 the Utility Update BeamNG 0.30 Lord of the Flies Update And because it WILL be claimed, this isn’t a new map. Lee Loo gave us the spot on Small Island:
Would fit with the retrofit/removal of the brake glow mod, I haven't bought into the idea that both just got removed because they where only noticed now, I fully imagine that the devs where playing around with features based on Trucking and Thermals and when it would sometimes work, sometimes not they found the troublesome mods that had overwritten base-game content and got rid of em.
One thing about the teasers is that they've all contained the UTV, I'm hoping they will be more varied soon
More a demonstration of a lava lamp than a teaser as it won’t be ingame according to the devs. Still hope they’ll add it though xD
Well I just specified your question and explained to you that it wasn’t a teaser. You can find it on their Twitter post from the 16.08.
Would be nice but I can’t think of where fluid simulation benefits would outweigh the cons of being computationally intensive. Especially with varying viscosity and density being tied to temperature. The lava lamp was very likely done with Lua triggers and gravity. I am willing to bet the crackling from contraction is tied to the engine temp. I wonder what components’ temps are currently monitored versus any possible changes/additions. All, is the vacuum or turbo spooling down noise at the start of the teaser clip new?