I haven’t left my cage pretending to be a bedroom in 48 hours. All this because I am waiting for the update.
No panic just yet, there is plenty more time! It's still 14:10 in Germany, workday is nowhere near done. I'm 70% sure it will be today, someone would have said something by now if not
...listening to release me while reading people trying to justify why the update is coming today is unironically the funniest thing ive ever done
I remember last update being around 14:30 maybe 15:00. Im speculating if theres nothing at 15:30 there'll be no update. (inb4 they release it at 15:31 out of spite)
guys the update actually released yesterday you just weren't paying attention. the new cars are awesome!
Cuz then theres more activity on the site and people thirst wont be quenched its a pretty good strattegy ngl --- Post updated --- no updat confirm
That means the update is done, and the changelog is done being written, it’s now just being edited! Update could still be today!!
not necessarily, they haven't released a stable update on the qa_stable branch, so it's probably at the very least on feature freeze. Probably ironing out bugs as we speak.