1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. bussin.buses

    bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2022
    Messages:
    5,163
    Not super consistently, but pretty often
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. conty_24

    conty_24
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2022
    Messages:
    96
    deleted
     
    #50922 conty_24, Dec 9, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
  3. SNFriedM14

    SNFriedM14
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2021
    Messages:
    700
    just edit it to only say “deleted”
     
    • Like Like x 2
  4. simsimw

    simsimw
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2022
    Messages:
    2,094
    0.26 the creator program got it 5 days before us. The creator program was updated Wednesday. THE UPDATE RELEASES MONDAY!!!
     
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. ManfredE3

    ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2016
    Messages:
    2,579
    We've had the rocks, in game gas station, XTV, and solid axle crawler all on Thursdays for this update cycle
     
  6. SNFriedM14

    SNFriedM14
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2021
    Messages:
    700
    That seems believeable
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  7. conty_24

    conty_24
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2022
    Messages:
    96
    it would be cool if it also coincided with version 0.27
    --- Post updated ---
    I would be interested to know who works from Russia :) it is my country
     
    • Like Like x 1
  8. warrick

    warrick
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2022
    Messages:
    167
    heuu no we don't use "conchudo" xD
     
  9. simsimw

    simsimw
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2022
    Messages:
    2,094
    And Canada MY country
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. conty_24

    conty_24
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2022
    Messages:
    96
    I deeply doubt that the update will be released today, it is more likely that it will be released on weekends or on weekdays next week. Well, and in extreme cases, there are such dates as December 19-31
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. gamerkecske07

    gamerkecske07
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2018
    Messages:
    138
    same
     
  12. Brickturn

    Brickturn
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2012
    Messages:
    365
    Very unlikely that the game will update on a weekend, next week? Sure, I’ll entertain the idea but more likely if it was to release next week it would probably be a Wednesday.
     
  13. conty_24

    conty_24
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2022
    Messages:
    96
    I find it unlikely to update today, but not in this weekend and next week's weekdays. Or did I misunderstand you?
    p.s. I hope for this weekend, or Monday
     
  14. hacker420

    hacker420
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2017
    Messages:
    1,183
    did they ever release an update on the weekend?
     
  15. conty_24

    conty_24
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2022
    Messages:
    96
    idk
    I hope you are not angry with me, as my translator may not fully convey the meaning of your/my phrases. Sorry for some misunderstandings.
     
  16. ManfredE3

    ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2016
    Messages:
    2,579
    I don't think there ever has been a weekend update.
     
  17. conty_24

    conty_24
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2022
    Messages:
    96
    we have to give the developers a break on the weekend :)
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  18. Cutlass

    Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2017
    Messages:
    3,548
    inb4 the update doesn't come out on Monday
    I mean it would be nice, but I don't think so
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. conty_24

    conty_24
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2022
    Messages:
    96
    I think our community should just wait
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  20. John Hunter

    John Hunter
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2022
    Messages:
    45
    I kinda hope that the update comes next week, then again, that would certainly have a rather huge impact on my upcoming exams…
     
    • Agree Agree x 13
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice