Oh to add to my previous message: the potential unexpected complications is why tend to not reveal our intentions too early. But, even without complications, things just take their time to do correctly. Modders will know this better than anyone, if you want certain amount of quality you really need to invest the time - and the amount of time increases nonlinearly as quality increases (in other words, the last 5% of quality takes way, way more than 5% of time to do).
The hard work will pay off. This must have been the most anticipated update since the PBR implemetation! --- Post updated --- Congratulations!
I honestly love not knowing what’s coming next, and with this update, despite knowing so much about the upcoming content, I get the sense I’m only scratching the surface of knowledge as far as backend, physics, and feature improvements / implementations go.
I can't find anything to upscale this image correctly but this is the best i got of the new truck. I'm guessing we're getting a very modular truck, this doesn't look like the other crawler in the gas station photo
definitely, i also realize now they have the same headlights and light bar, and maybe the same rear setup??
Some people in the thread are mentioning the creator branch being updated (a preview for youtubers to make videos on), however I am not sure if it's actually real.
I know it quite minor but the buggy’s seats are orange meaning that there will most likely be more seat colors for the race drivers and passengers seats
what? You’re not sure if creator program is real? Than how do youtubers upload videos at the exact second the update comes out. And you can see it updated at steamdb
Dynastic made a post on their channel, a picture of an suv on a winter map, it looks like the new teaser map of Autobello Van.
that and whatever qa_unpacked is. Also, they deleted the standalone linux depot branch...I think it means that they aren't gonna bother with making different game downloads that only have the files for a specific os, so it'll probably stay all combined like it is now