I'm still standing by the idea that this is an ETK, but badge-engineered for Autobello-ness. That way I figure it'll use assorted engines which may be found in other ETKs at the time. In that case, we'd likely see an ETK-branded version as well. This also fits the original ETK speculation, and the dip in the grill.
As for the names, the Piccobuggy could be named the "Picco" because it's Italian for the mountain peak. The large truck could be named the "Cresta", meaning "crest" or "summit" or (you guessed it) "peak"! This would also fit with the feminine nomenclature of Autobello models ending in -a! --- Post updated --- This makes sense as the collaboration between Fiat and Citroen/Peugeot has been going strong for more than 40 years in the commercial vehicle sector, since the first Fiat Ducatos and Peugeot J5s of 1981.
Looks like the creator program still hasn’t been updated. They usually get it 1-3 days early. Maybe this weekend?
WOW i needed this after some bad news this week I think this is the most hype i had in a long time . icant wait for the RWD base versions rusty skins. and drive it for no reason LOL. its good to see the devs work on a new older car as well. Any content i love BUT seeing a old pre 2000s cars makes it better
Nah, they'll keep teasing us with more and more content only to drop a part of it mid December. The rest will come in 0.28 and later
I just want in to release already, I check my phone 10 times/hour at school to see if they dropped a new teaser and if the dropped. I am overly excited
Does the area around the grille look kind of pixelated/lower quality? Also, why does the model just look like an automation mod almost? Idk